Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Gavin Luper, you are an extremely talented writer. This story has a good plot, and sure is worth reading. What is Ho-Oh name?
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Zeldafan: Yep! How lucky is Lisa ... riding on the back of Ho-oh. Kinda. Thanks very much, and don't be too worried about Gavin. He'll live ... for a while MWAHAHA!

Hyperness: Thank you. Reality or a dream? It's up to you to decide I suppose! Next chapter coming soon, (next friday). I really need to get writing though, i'm only a part way through chapter 36, and with each chapter I write I push the last chapter further away. AT this rate, it could go on forever!!!

Kirby: Thanks! Your suspicions might not be too far off, but the Silver Rock Island ... nopes! Yep, some more will be revealed in the next chapter, and the chapter after, and so on.

Shinymarill: Stunning? Thankyou! Ho-oh is not Ho-oh. Yes that's correct. Very straightforward, no?

Silver tournament will be good, but I really think I might be changing things around. Looks like chapters 36 + 37 need to be changed ... you'll see.

Cheers!

Powarun: Extremely talented? Thank you very much, but talk about an overexaggeration! That chapter was maybe my best, but usually I don't write nearly as well.

Seeya later!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

GL: Okay, from that last post of yours, I just KNOW something's gonna happen. And what exactly did you mean by "kinda?"
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

great chapter. Sorry to be so late! Time crunch, I'll bet you know how that is.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Zeldafan: Lol yeah well I really like to be cryptic! It's really great to be the evil author, hey? I love it, except when it backfires on me (ie someone guesses something, OR when Tara teases me!!).

You'll have to keep reading to find out.

Karania: I know exactly what you mean. These days, time is scarce!

Although, with some luck, I might even post chapter 35 tomorrow or earlier in the week!

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I'm really glad I caught up on this! Things havent really changed with lisa and gavin since the crossover. Lisa now has a bad streak in her, how funky And as for the whole Ho-oh thing, that was confusing but cool as. What ever happened to Gavin and Aipom and the buggy tho? And why the hell wasn't gavin wearing any clothes? O.o scary bit. Yeah

Also I love your description of the clouds. It was sooo cute *girly moment*! Fluffy clouds! ^_^;;;

~Mist

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

hey mist, long time no chat

ne way, this was one of my fave chapters so far! keep up the good work ^ ^

~Jay

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara: Hey I didn't know you were still reading! Thanks! Yeah, the last few chapter have been a bit slow, at this rate things (in my opinion) don't start getting interesting til Chapter 40 or so. It looks like the book may drag on til chapter 50 or so, ^^.

Lol well the no clothes thing was a bit weird, but it's just how it goes. And of course the flight was confusing, I can't have anyone understanding anything, can I?

Hahahaha! Nice girly moment, eh? I bet those aren't usual (jk!!!!)

Thanks for catching up!

Jay Umbreon: Hi! Your fave chapter - or one of them?? Really? I liked it myself, but I didn't realise it would be a favourite with any of you guys! Cool!

Everyone: The next chapter will be up on Friday at the latest, but hopefully a bit sooner! I've finished chapters 35 and 36 now (with typical stuff) and am about to start C37!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Having the next chapter earlier is always a good thing, but it depends on your schedule. It that phoenix wasn't Ho-oh, I wonder what it was. Oh well all will be revealed in due time.
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Karania: Exactly right Hopefully mid-week if I can manage it, but if not ... then ... later. I've only just started chapter 37 now, and I spent a while last night plotting out some more stuff. Mostly chapter structure and where the story is going.

Seeya!

Lisa the Legend

WOW. That has to be my favorite chapter you've ever written. It was so colorful, with excellent descriptions! I could imagine everything you talked about! And Ho-oh (if that's what the phoenix was) is one of my favorite pokemon... Aah, so cool! Yumyumyum, if that had been a cake I'd eat two! *trying desperately to make sense but unsucceeding*
    Anyway, excellent, excellent chapter, Gavin! This is a great read. ^_^

Banned

Another great chapter! It must have been amazing for Lisa to be able to ride on the Legendary Ho-oh. Ho-oh's comment at the end was odd... I wonder if it's because that It's name isn't Ho-oh, and that's just what Humans call it, or if the bird is another Pokemon entirely... My guess is with the first one, but both are very possible.

I guess Lisa was too enthralled by the experience to realise Gavin wasn't around. It's understandable since that sequence of events would really leave anyone confused and unsure if it was real, or just a dream. Did Gavin have his own adventure while Lisa was with Ho-oh? I guess we'll find out when the time comes.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Genna: Colourful ... I love it! Was it really good to read though, like, did it flow well? You like Ho-oh then? Cool!!! I do too, although not that much since I really don't liek pokemon.

Lol I'm writing the battles for the league at the moment and because I have no interest in trainer fics and even pokemon, it's incredibly hard! So Chapters 37 might be a bit of a long time in coming.

That cake thingy was cool! It makes me feel special anyway!

Seeya round!

GCM: Yeah, it would be incredibly cool yet at the same time incredibly scary and daunting and confusing. But at the same time, not at all.

Chapter 35 will be up friday instead of today, sorry guys I've been overworked!!!

Lisa the Legend

Hmmmmmmmm.............I'm guesing you don't like pokemon anymore.
    (I'm not going to count how many times you have said that )

Did you have a bad experience with pokemon?
    Or was it Peer Pressure that got to you?

Oh well, you can write like you still like it.
    Have an old pokemon cartridge laying around collecting dust?

Join the Pokemon RBY Speedrun
    or
    GSC Speed Completion Challenge

How fast can you beat the game?

If your game can't save anymore, replace it's battery!

Nice chappy. I'm very sorry that I was unable to reply for so long.It's just that school is finally gettingto me and I have to do a Science Fair project...Anyways, I found it strange that that Pheonix thingy didn't notice that Lisa was on it's back.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

As always, post when ou can.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Kirby: I know, I've said it so many times, but it's my way of explaining why my battles aren't very well written since the battle with Morty. It's not peer pressure. You don't know me in real life of course, but I am the kind of person who hates peer pressure and I have never bowed into peer pressure in my life!

The truth is, it just faded. One day I looked at the anime forum and I was like "OMG this is so sad, people arguing about stuff that doesn't exist". So then it just dissolved.

So the battle-related chappies take a longer time.

100FangCroc: Do you have a nick that I can call you, it's so much easier than writing 100FangCroconaw every time!

Don't worry about not replying for a long time - I understand totally.

Karania: I'm revising as we speak, it'll be up within the hour!

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 35 – Welcome to Mt Silver.

Lisa had landed on a very smooth, quiet, hillside. It was completely covered in lush green grass, and she could see that further downhill there was a small pond of some sort. She had just stood up and brushed her jeans off and decided to make her way to the hut when she realised the crest of the hill was much nearer than the foot.

Still thinking distantly to herself about the odd experience she had just had with the Phoenix, Lisa strode up the hillside for a minute or two until she was almost at the top. She dodged a small cluster of vibrant flowers which she hadn’t seen before, and crested the hill.

Her mouth curved into a small smile.

Spread out before her was a scene that Lisa thought she must have seen on a calendar once before. A large cluster of buildings was set only a couple of kilometres before her, down the hill and up a small track. It seemed like a small town, but it was centred around a few massive stadiums in the centre. It was obvious to Lisa what it was, but she had never been there before. It was very beautiful, with the Silver Mountain Ranges in the background, shadowing the plain.

As Lisa wandered quietly down the hill towards the place the Phoenix had purposely brought her to – Silver City, site of the Johto League Tournaments – she felt suddenly alone, and automatically threw out Aipom’s pokeball onto the ground. The violet monkey exploded out of his house and scampered up to Lisa, nibbled her bare foot affectionately, then sprinted at top speed downhill to catch a butterfly.

However, Lisa realised she couldn’t recover Gavin’s presence by just throwing out a red and white sphere. Where was he? She traipsed with haphazard steps toward Silver City (which was really just a small town bulging with tourists), thinking about the weird state she and Gavin had been in after the ice path melted on them. And what had happened to Suicune – and especially, what had happened to Entei? Had he really died? And what about the flight with Ho-oh – what had it meant? It had just confused Lisa more.

“Especially when it said ‘Ho-oh is not my name’,” Lisa grumbled to herself. Aipom looked up at her as it grabbed at the butterfly with all three hands. The butterfly evaded and fluttered up higher, before being caught in the wind. Aipom gave a disgruntled “Ai!” and looked at Lisa as though he were concerned about her talking to herself.

The cluster of buildings around the stadiums was looking only marginally closer now, but Lisa could make out specks of people wandering on the outskirts of the township.

“What is going on, Aipom?” Lisa asked loudly, scooping Aipom up onto her shoulder, and he patted her hair kindly. “Ho-oh – uh, the Phoenix – just flew me around half the country to see some guy in a cave and someone else canoeing in a river. It’s really weird. Suicune’s killed Entei, I think, and Team Rocket is definitely after me for something. Lenina and that other guy – Lucas or whatever his name was – both tried to kill me! It’s really weird Aipom!” she moaned.

And then suddenly she was pouring all her worries and anxieties out to Aipom, who nodded along and patted her hair continuously (although Lisa thought he might just be trying to pull her bandana off), and by the time the signs of ‘Welcome to Silver City, gateway to the Silver Mountains’ and ‘Experience the Johto League’s finest trainers first hand this weekend!’ and ‘Use Kemp’s new improved Anti-Bacterial mouthwash for longer lasting results!’ were in close view, she felt as though a Snorlax had finished its shoulder ride on her and had hopped off and run away.

Lisa breezed down the footpath beside the entrance road to the city. She even found herself humming a song by Julienne Brextar that she had heard on the radio in the buggy. Which seemed like a long time ago, but was surely that very same day?

Once the tourists began buzzing around her like annoying bugs, Lisa tried to navigate her way through the town. She had to find Hiro and give him the Fog Badge that he needed so much. But Gavin came first; where could he be? She turned to her friend on her shoulder, who looked depressed; Lisa’s woes had been transferred to him.

“Alright Aipom, firstly we have to look for Gavin. But I have no ide-”

On cue, there was a soft tap on her shoulder, and then Lisa spun around and was staring into Gavin’s brown eyes.

“Good morning!” he said cheerily.

“Speak of the devil!” Lisa blurted out.

Gavin grinned. “Oh, just talking about me were you?”

Lisa grinned back. There was a pause. “I didn’t know where to find you,” she said at last.

He ignored her. He was looking very fresh and happy, as though he had just floated out from the shower. His hair was short and neat for a change, and he was wearing CLEAN clothes; a red tank top and black shorts. About time he got some new clothes, thought Lisa abstractly, brushing back some stubborn strands of windswept hair.

“How did you get here?” asked Gavin.

“I walked,” she said, rolling her eyes. “It was easy, you know, I just made my way to Silver City in a few minutes by trekking over the hills for a hundred kilometres. Keeps me nice and fit, you know?”

Gavin laughed softly. “I flew,” he said, sobering up swiftly. “On a bird. A very special one.”

Somehow, Lisa had felt this coming. “Not Ho-oh?”

The boy nodded. “Yes,” he breathed. “I just got here now; I landed on top of a hill just outside town. I saw you up ahead and followed you here! Lisa, it was incredible!”

“You did NOT fly on Ho-oh! I mean - I did!” said Lisa, thrown even more by this revelation.

“Uh, I think you’re wrong.”

They began walking into town arguing their heads off, weaving through the pedestrians who all seemed to be on their way to the shops around the city. Once or twice, Lisa and Gavin were offered merchandise for the big league matches that night, but barely took the time to refuse. They were captivated by each others stories. Lisa told Gavin her side of the tale, while he explained everything from after the melting of the Ice Path. Ho-oh, he said, had flown him to the Whirl Islands also, he had seen the man in the cave too, but had also been taken to Goldenrod City.

No matter how much they tried, neither of the friends could explain what had happened when they found themselves in that eerie, dark place, before the light had engulfed them. But soon, they ran out of time to make any further discussion. Because, just as they stopped to get an icecream, someone yelled out behind them.

“Lisa! Lisa! Over here!”

Hiro came tearing through the tables in the icecream parlour, knocking over a man with a Doduo. “Lisa! You made it!” he cried, reaching her and grabbing her hand, shaking it violently.

“Hey Hiro!” Lisa greeted. She reached into her backpack, which she didn’t even realise was still on her back, fumbled around awkwardly for a minute, then withdrew her hand. “I brought the Fog Badge for you!”

Hiro grabbed it, with such a look of gratitude on his face that made Lisa feel like the troubled trip had been worth it. “Lisa you have no idea in the world how much this means to me!” he gushed, ignoring Gavin’s existence.

“I think I have some idea,” assured Lisa, smiling as she paid the icecream vendor and took the chocolate cone as Gavin took his spearmint. Aipom clutched a maple-flavoured one.

“I can actually participate in the league now Lisa! You know this was my dream, and you fulfilled it for me! Thank you so so so so so so so so so much! You gave me a chance to finish off what I’d come to do. I’d rather lose to Lance than be disqualified!” Hiro went on, regardless, sounding like he had on the day Lisa met him, when he gave her that short lecture about winning and losing battles. “How can I ever repay you? Seriously?”

“I’ll manage without any repayment,” Lisa said calmly, as Gavin nudged her in the back. “You been waiting long?”

“Only forever!” moaned Hiro, but he was smiling in awe at the badge.

Lisa looked at the badge in his hand. “So, when can you battle Lance then?”

Hiro smiled, the grin emphasising his black hair, dark eyes and sharp features. “Right now.”

Hiro clutched the ball tightly in his hand. He had grown since Lisa had last seen him; he was taller and looked a bit more mature in the face. Lisa was amazed that the crowd had built up so quickly; the announcement that Hiro was to fight Lance attracted a good few thousand people in the space of an hour, and more and more were crowding in.

She had managed to claim a front seat of course, right in the centre of the battlefield, so she could see both sides equally. Gavin was beside her, looking jittery.

“The match will start any minute now,” said Lisa, checking her watch yet again.

“Hiro won’t win,” Gavin stated suddenly, and Lisa dug him in the ribs indignantly. He moaned and mouthed something that, luckily, she didn’t see.

“It’s not that I doubt him at all,” protested Gavin. “But Lance isn’t the leader on the Elite Four for nothing. It’s not that he is like the strongest trainer in the world anymore; I mean, about ten trainers have beaten him and dozens have come close, but Hiro doesn’t strike me as the greatest trainer in the world. What pokemon does he have anyway?”

“He used to have a Cyndaquil, so it’s probably a Typhlosion by now,” replied Lisa dangerously. “And he had a Venomoth and Heracross, but otherwise, I have no idea what he might use! But your pokemon are nowhere near as good, so keep your gob shut.”

A man’s voice sounded over the stadium, forcing the noise of the massive crowd to reduce.

“Looks like we’ll see in a second,” muttered Gavin, leaning forward in his seat.

“WELCOME TO THE SILVER STADIUM MAIN ARENA!” roared the commentator, almost deafening Lisa. The boy on the other side of her clutched his ears, and she smiled.

“Looks like he needs to lower his voice by a few decibels, eh?” she said to the boy, who had brown hair with blondish streaks. He smiled and nodded empathetically.

“Just a few,” he said gratefully, staring into Lisa’s eyes suddenly. She turned away quickly to the battlefield. Things were about to begin!

“TODAY WE HAVE COME TO WITNESS ONE OF THE MOST GIFTED TRAINERS IN THE WHOLE OF JOHTO, HIRO FERGUSON, DO BATTLE AGAINST LANCE, THE CHAMPION OF THE ELITE FOUR AND ONE OF THE GREATEST TRAINERS IN THE WORLD!”

Lance had emerged from the other side of the stadium now, and Lisa peered at him with the tiny binoculars which had been shoved at her by a man selling them outside. Lance had jet black hair and goldish brown eyes – much like Lisa herself. She noticed that he looked calm and collected, with not even a hint of nervousness. He looked pleased to be battling, but not excited by any means.

“Why is Lance so far away?” muttered Gavin, sounding frustrated.

Lisa took her eyes away from her binoculars, and grabbed Gavin’s, turning them around the right way for him to see out of.

“THE FIRST TWO ROUNDS OF THE MATCH WILL BE PLAYED ON THE MINERAL FIELD, CONSISTING OF SAND, ROCK, STEEL FRAGMENTS, AND ASSORTED OTHER METALS. AFTER TWO POKEMON FROM EITHER SIDE HAVE BEEN DEFEATED, THE PLAYING FIELD WILL BE CHANGED!

“GENTLEMEN, PLEASE TAKE UP YOUR POSITIONS!” roared the commentator. Hiro tensed even more. Lance took a step backwards, then planted his feet firmly on the ground, swishing his left foot in the dirt twice, making an imprint. And then all eyes in the stadium were on Hiro and Lance.

“THIS MATCH IS 6 VERSUS 6,” declared the commentator. “READY …

“FIGHT!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up on Lisa the Legend

You thought Lisa’s battle against Irene was a big deal?

“Quagsire, dive into the water!” Lisa called urgently.

Irene laughed to herself, and said under her breath, so that Lisa couldn’t hear. “ Well, that’ll just save us the trouble of having to get you in there ourselves.”

Or that the fight against Morty was a bit vicious?

“ Wake up!” cried Lisa, instinctively.

“ Now, Dream Eater!” yelled Morty in a confident voice. Lisa shuddered, and Gengar’s mouth opened wide, and countless drops of lilac energy spiralled out from it, spinning in ever-growing circles towards Quagsire, who snoozed ignorantly on. When the circle had grown large enough, the tiny spherical drops tore into Quagsire, each one taking more and more energy and life away from it, chipping viciously at it’s health.

Lisa’s battles aren’t all that exciting compared to Hiro’s final match.

“Fire Blast,” Lance’s clear voice wafted across the arena, amplified by the microphone on his collar.

“Magnetic Field, then attack with Thunder!” screamed Hiro.

Chapter 36 – The League Final.
    Last edited by Gavin Luper; 8th August 2007 at 01:51 AM.

Lisa the Legend

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Oh.......slightly more like a filler actually.....kinda short compared to some of your other chapters.......^^

The funniest part was when Gavin was complaining about how small Lance was, until Lisa had to show him how to use the binoculars correctly......XD

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

Banned

Hmm... So Gavin did ride the Phoenix formerly known as Ho-oh. The backwards binoculars were pretty funny, and they really do seem like something that Gavin would do, but that's why I like him. ^_^

And now Hiro finally gets his chance for the championship.

Go Hiro! Do your best!

Although it's not too important, I thought Lance had red hair... He does in the Anime and in GSC. Maybe he changed it by now? (or it was really black, and he just dyed it before? ^_^)

Now it's back to waiting for the next chapter to be posted.
    Keep up the great work!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Whew!! I'm glad Hiro got the Fog Badge in time. I can't wait to see how his battle with Lance turns out!

Wait a sec, Gaven flew on Ho-oh TOO?! How's that possible? Unless....does Ho-oh (or what ever its name is) have a......oh well, I guess we won't know until later.
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Great chapter! I have high expectations for the next one. Keep up the good work!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hyperness: Yeah, quite fillery, but it's these fillery chapters that link the whole thing together. I love writing a chapter less than 2000 words, it feels more refreshing than sitting on the same one for weeks on end, trying to write it.

Lol yeah Gavin is a moron.

GCM: Hi! Yeah, Gavin did too, supposedly. But why didn't Lisa see him then? Odd. Go Hiro! Yay!

Lance doesn't have red hair because this isn't the Anime Crap.

Zeldafan: Yeah, his battle with Lance should be good, it is shaping up to be a bit more than the average battle against someone very good. Keep guessing about Ho-oh, you'll have to wait awhile to find out!

Karania: Don't expect too much! My battle writing is POOR! But thanks anyway, of course

Lisa the Legend

Banned

Great chapter. I can't wait to see that Hiro vs. Lance battle in the next chapter. Good job!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Saffron Trainer: Hi, thanks for starting to read this!! I hope you keep reading, it's getting towards the climax now. You should enjoy the Hiro v Lance battle!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Ooh so Lisa the fare evader got ANOTHER Free ride. Typical, simply typical. Nice to see Lisa doesn't crush plants and small animals given the chance though. And Lisa's in bare feet. Err... did Ho-Oh take her clothes... I'm shocked.

Aipom was also pleasing to see. Oh that adorable druggo monkey. Ooh! I want Kemp! I'm a mint Junkie, I LOVE Mints, like these new Listerine Strips, they're like dissolving listerine sticky tape pieces. Very nice. Anyway, Lisa used Aipom like her own little free councillor. I have to say she's getting majorly cheap to me. lol.

Ooh! So Gavin got new clean clothes! Spiffy ^^ They sound pretty spiffy ^^; Lol, so Ho-Oh 's a taxi service now, and in return it takes your clothes? Odd. But a maple flavoured ice-cream. Was that wise?

And Hiro's battling eh... silly boy. He'll never win against Lance the spikey haired! Oh well, its all coming to an end soon and these loose ends will be wrapped up! Good work Gavin, and I'm in the dark as to what will happen soon Meanie ;P

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Heyyyy Oz! You're obsessed with Lisa evading everything she might have to pay for, aren't you? Lol. Well there's plenty mroe where that came from!

I'd explain about Ho-oh, but ... I can't.

Lol Aipom is the freee Counsellor. Gavin will be there next - no, actually, he explained his problems to Natu (I was going to add that in but didn't). Yay! Gavin has new clothes. And Aipom having the Maple flavoured icecream ... well, that speaks for itself. Gavin was ordering them. Stupid Gavin.

Yay! Yes, I'll not be giving you any spoilers anymore . Just because I gave you sooo many before (sarcasm).

Thanks for the reply! Seeya later!

Lisa the Legend

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone!

I'm writing Chapter 37 now, and I wondered what pokemon you would like to see appear (and maybe be caught by someone) in a later chapter? I'm at a complete blank, so if you guys have any ideas, please please please tell me what you want to see!

Oh, this is the 400th post, right? Awesome.

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

any Pokemon? well, i am guessing advance Pokemon are out (simply because you may not know enough about them), so i'd say for me, i'd like to see a Foretress. I just think they're neat ^^.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Ooh gavin here's a complete list of all the official english names of the new Pokemon here: http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/sh...threadid=10699 I would make it a spiffy URL but I'm a lazy bastard. I don't mind Grumpig or Alteria or perhaps Breloom. Those three are spiffy. ^^

But if you want an old one, take a Rapidash or perhaps a Tangela or maybe a Weepinbell. Cubone's are good too ^^ Oh well... that's my input.. lol Useless eh.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks guys, I'm thinking maybe an advance one.

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

well, i really like Alteria's mystic feel to it, its an advance Poke thats so cool! I suppose i also like Nosepass, although an anime shot of it makes it look a lot less flexible and more robot-like. It also looks massive!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Thanks! I'll check those ones out!

Lisa the Legend

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Anyone noticed the similarities between Rhyhorn/Rhydon and Lairon/Aggron? Also Plusle and Minun are just weird names. About catching Pokemon, Altaria, Milotic and Delcatty look nice.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Hey Gavin! I haven't been on for a while, so I'm a bit late in replying it would seem. Nice chapter! ^_^ A little bit short, but I shouldn't really be talking...heheh. When Lisa turned around and saw Gavin for the first time, I was like 'Wheee! It's Gavin!'. Heheh, I like 'im. ^_^ Poor Hiro; he's so exited, but i've got an iffy feeling about this next battle. Nice chapter, tho!

As for new pokemon...hmm...Flygon would be good...those cactus guys (cacnea & cacturne), poochyena and its evolution are kinda cool....Oh my god I'm so bad at this... I keep coming back to that corphish thing--looks like a crab. I just think that's pretty neat looking. ^_^
    Well, I have next to no knowledge of the new ones, so as for older ones, I think I'd like to see some really classic ones. I think the pokemon have gotten crappier over the games, and I've always liked red and blue pokemon best. So I dunno, maybe clefairy or oddish...even like a pidgey or a pidgeot...I dunno. I'd reccomend anything from red and blue. ^_^

Yeah, hope that helps you out some! Talk to you later!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I myself haven't seen much of the new Pokemon (and the ones I DID see still have their Japanese names). Still, I would like to see the three starters in later chapters: Treecko, Torchic, and Mudkip. I leave it all up to you .
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Flygon! FLYGON! he has to be in! He's one of my fave new R/S Pokemon.....he's so cool! "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Still its up to the author of this story. Who the author wants to put in it to be caught.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Hey cool chapter once again! Very good, I thought it was a bit short. Glad to she Gavin was ok and not off somewhere lol. Anyho looking forward to the next chappy!

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone thanks for your input! I've checked out most of the new pokes that you suggested and most of them freak me out, although I did see one or two I thought were really cool.

Don't be sooky though if I choose an old one; as Karania said - it is my choice, I was juts looking for leads until I found a better solution!

Pichu Luver: Hey! Thanks for the reply, you know I love it when I get a reply from someone so thanks . Yeah it was short but hey, the next one is too! Chapter 37 is long though.

I'll get 36 up in a sec!

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

How about Castform as a new Pokemon, but I could also see, Gorebyss as Lisa's. Gavin should have a Ralts. Then Hiro should have something that you deside. Think of it this way, what pokemon should a legendary trainer have and yet a pokemon not used to much. Or vreate your own Poke,
    If something is wrong, please say so.