Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Lisa the Legend - Chapter 52 up!!

Well I am glad that you two are comprimising all on these next few chapters, and giving the people the advantage to reread the stories, just dang it is taking a little long. Or it could just be that I am very bored, and have nothing to do but look up new posts. Any way thanks for the effort put into this cross over, and may the phrase, good things happen to those who wait, be true.
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Banned

Wow! This is a really good story! I read it over the last two days(along with some others) and I must say that I love it. Hope for that cross-over chapter to be up soon. Looks to be good from the preview.

Banned

I liked the last two chapters, eventhough no Suicune in them...

I'm still curious about entei's deal with the Team Rocket guy. What the... is gonna happen? Why is entei THAT vicious?

Hope some things will be cleared out in the next chapters, especially now Gavin's back!

Keep it up!

PS: if ya need any ideas for made up Pokemon, simply PM me. I've made up about 70 new!

Banned

Gavin's back! Although now he has to explain what he's been doing all that time...

I wonder... Is Electabuzz irate because of all the times Lisa used him as a battery before? And, If Lisa lost her Recall Necklace Thing, (I forgot the name of it... ^_^;; ) couldn't she still use Aipom's Pokeball? Maybe she got rid of that. I don't remember for sure.

I really like the crossover chapters, and I appreciate the extra effort that you guys have put into them. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, Keep it up!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Good cliffhanger! It was practically all filler up until the last sentence... what a twist!

Well, Olivia's same as ever. Love the portrayal of her personality. And I think there's something more to that woman in the woods, but maybe that's jsut me.

Hope the next chapter comes soon!
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

gavin standing outside the window and the chapter ends!!
    I think I'm going to die from all the suspence. a great crossover chapter can't what to see the trial and what happends there.

I am the water king, if you want me look to the dark side of the water i'll be there

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the reading and replying and stuff, I don't believe this thread has actually cracked the 600-reply mark. Thanks for being so receptive an audience!

Time is so pressed for me at the moment (what else is new?). I've got a stack of assignments and tests and study to do in the next few weeks, so I'll have very little time to write. I still hope to have the next chapter up by the first week of november, so stay tuned!

Oh, and it's great that you guys liked the ending!

Cheers!
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

oh, while reading this again I noticed something confusing:

"Andrew looked insulted. “I didn’t mean now. Just earlier than usual. We haven’t eaten yet, anyway. And Phil and Glenys said they’d take us on their boat for a night-time cruise. D’you wanna come, Lisa?”

Why would Phil be there? Andrew said that he was meeting Phil after the trial or something x_x;;. Was it supposed to be Ripper/Edward?

Thanks,
    Chris

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*
    Posted September 22nd, 2013

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Lol, you're right! It was supposed to be Edward ... we were discussing Phil as I wrote that, and evidently my head got confused. Thanks mate.

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

HEY EVERYONE!

Don't get excited, no chapter (yet) but I had to post ... this is the first time I've actually been able to come online for almost a month.

Me and Oz are working hard on the rest of the crossover, though mostly Oz because he's writing it this time. It's looking really good.

Anyway, this post is mostly an apology for not doing anything for the last month ... but I will make it up. I'm really itching to write the rest of Lisa's story, and school finishes very soon.

Oh, and LTL's 2nd Birthday is on Monday, I think ... I posted the 'Prologue' on December 1, 2001. So yeah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Watch this space!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

To be honest, the wait hasn't been killing me. I've been busy with exams...so I've been inactive. The good thing is, I can think of all the outcomes that can come out the last chapter, that will happen in the next. like "I wonder...." etc etc. You can't do that with chapters posted once a week or so...

...so in theory, this long wait's worth it! Keep it up mate.

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

glad to know you're still alive. I'll be looking forward to it whenever it's posted. Now if you excuse me......... *looks around frantically* WHERE'S MY EMBROIDERY!!!!!!!!! oops..... crazy moment........
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

mistysakura: Thanks! Your reply is actually a relief - I wondered if people might have got bored with that chapter as it was a lot of talking and not much else, but there you go. Thanks for that.

Interesting theory about Gavin, but I'm still not letting on.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

O_O poor Gavin! I hope the Rockets are broken up and have to go farther underground literally and figuratively) for a while. and that Westwood is saved. But mostly that Gavin gets better soon!
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Mew Trainer Rose: gday! Thanks for reading and replying and all that. Lol, I'm not saying anything about the rockets or what they've had to do, or about Westwood, or Gavin. Yeah. So I guess that means you'll have to read on, right? Mwahaha ... suspense = good.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Banned

So that's what happened. Gavin did go through quite a lot... But he did make it back in time to meet up with his friends from the "OzAndrew" zone. ^_^

But seriously, that must have been quite difficult. I was surprised that Gavin just killed that guy... Although after what he had been through, it was either that, or stay there and most likely die in the end. So it made sense, I just didn't expect it. And, even though the chapter was just Gavin talking, he managed to describe it in a way that we as readers could see it. I saw it in my mind as more of a flashback than just Gavin exlpaining it. So, it was very interesting even if it was just Gavin talking.

I'm wondering about the Rockets (and other stuff) as well, so it seems I'll have to get in line for the next chapter and wait to find out.

Keep it up!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

GCM: Hey! Thanks for reading and stuff.

About the whole Gavin thing ... I hoped everyone would kind of understand that and everything. I thought after I wrote it that people might read it as he just shot the guy at random, but if you think about it (like you did obviously) there wasn't much choice in Gavin's mind. I mean, if you were held captive by a sinister organisation, who had beaten up one of your 'friends', and you were being questioned by their boss and there was a gun lying on the table, and the alternative was being beaten yourself or thrown back in a cell ... I mean ... wouldn't you? I would anyway.

Thanks for the reply anyway, it answered some of my questions.

Cheers! Chapter 45 in the works! Still ...

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

good chapter, continue. Sounds like Gavin and Lisa were being spied on........ I hope they'll be okay.......
    Step follows step, Hope follows courage,Set your face toward danger, Set your heart on victory, Victory for Bamarre!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Karania: Thanks for the reply! The next chapter is, as usual, on it's way. The spying idea is roughly in the right direction, but not what I think you have in mind.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

at least I wasn't too far off.......

*shadowey figures drag SSM into an empty room*
    *spotlight shines on him*
    Argh.. the light.. Must.. destroy.. light..
    *notices fanfic*
    Hey I remember this!
    *skims page one*
    Oy.. How many chapters?!
    44?! probably more by now.. I think I can remember up to chapter 18 but I also have little faded memories of all sorts of lil things.. I must restart my reading!

I dunno if u remember me GL, i used to be one of those to race to post first after each chapter u put up..
    Well, I'm back (oh no duh) since my friends dragged me back in.. And I'll stick around for a while.
    Which means, I have to reread all my old favorite fics.
    I'll be starting to reread what I don't remember right about now... Knowing u GL this fic will probably rock more than it did the last time I was reading it. LtL, such a long story, Lisa's Legend must spread far and wide.

*wave* I hope you don't write TOO fast, it'll take me some time to catch up *begins reading*.
    *spotlight dims*
    The Almighty SuperSonicMewtwo

People and Pokémon alike be very afraid. I am unstoppable & unbeatable. I laugh in the face of danger, eat when I'm hungry, and belch in your face. Bow before me or face my wrath, for I am SuperSonicMewtwo, Master of all Pokémon and those who are annoying!

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

SSM: Yeah, of course I remember, you used to reply all the time about a year back, but then you sort of evaporated. It's great to have you back here!

Take your time catching up ... I'm not going too fast at the moment. In fact, I only did something like 10 chapters for the entirety of 2003. There's about 13 chapters until the story of LTL ends for good, and I hope to finish it all off by June.

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Whoa, Gavin was captured, I was surprised, I thought he was just on the run for a while. And that sort of sucks for him that his psychic powers are very feeble and he may just lose them. Thank you for clearing up why Team Rocket went to Lisa's house since I thought they just went there to capture Gavin there. BUt I don't have much to say, keep up the good work,
    If something is wrong, please say so.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Powarun: Hey! I thought that Gavin's capture might surprise a few people, although I get the feeling some of you guys might have been expecting something like this to happen. Keep reading!

X-Wing: I can't believe it, everyone is just suddenly returning, it's great. Especially since LTL is slowly nearing its end, it's good to have most of the old readers returning.

I've been progressing so slowly lately, mainly because I'm apprehensive about ending the story. It sounds sappy, but I've grown close to my characters and I don't know how I can just let them evaporate after the final chapter ... anyway, that's my excuse for taking so long.

I'm still writing the second half of the second crossover with EBTV, but once that's over I hope to speed up production a bit. Yeah right ...

Oh, X-Wing, don't worry about announcing your return in this thread. It's good!

Cheers and keep reading!

Lisa the Legend

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Hi GL nice fic, I read it when you first posted it but did not replytell now but yeah your fic is cool but at the moment it's a little confusing becuse I have only read a few chapters of it so far... ;o

~Ryu
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Ryu Slayer X 2.0: Hey, thanks a lot for reading! It will be a bit confusing at the moment but once you read more it will start to make sense. Although a few readers are probably confused at the moment anyway ...

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Huzzah! I have finished this goliath chapter full of fun, mystery, action and humor. So I'll get online when Gavin is and send this 21 page baby to him Its a good read, let me tell you. Expect it soon!

It'll get us to the success moon!

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Wow, this was a very interesting chapter! I wonder who those people were---if not Team Rocket...

Gee...you've really gotten me on the edge of my seat...AGAIN! Congratulations, another intese cliffhanger!!!
    “Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth...
    Tame the dragon and the gift is yours.”
    ~Noela Evans~

My FanFic Library:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yay, new chapter! May I add, a new, very long chapter. And it was worth the wait.

You have the ability to make characters so infuriating. I hate that lawyer! Talk about twisting the truth... A though he was just saying what he believed to be true, it doesn't make it any better.

The only complaint was that Lenina dyuing seemed a bit like an anticlimax. Gavin didn't even kill her intentionally. But then, of course there's the mystery as to who pushed him.

Very good stuff.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

They're heading off into trouble again?! As soon as they get out of one mess, they dive right into another! ...Then again, this is Lisa and Gavin we're talking about. I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

That was very good, and very... long. A lot of material, by all accounts. The description was good, and felt natural, even though I felt it was very direct. The dialogue was nice, too. My one complaint is that some parts seemed a little hazy - things were covered in-depth in EBTV, and only touched on here, which made a couple of points difficult to understand, from an LtL viewpoint. But that's okay, I read them both. ^_^

This was excellent, excellent work, overall. I see now why this took several months to write. Great job, Gavin! I'll definitely be waiting on the edge of my seat for this mystery, and the conclusion to the confusion of the Rockets(?)!
    IT HAS RETURNED.
    THE TPM MAIN SITE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavin Luper View Post
    Holy crap ... I'VE become a grammar nazi, too.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Great work! Nice to see Lisa's automatic rebellious streak (I wonder if anyone WOULD just go into custordy?) But if Officer Frost is right, then Lisa may be better off staying away...

I hope Marina's Ok!

The batttles were good, telling us Old Beats New anyday with pokemon. Spoink is too cute!

Gavin's scar...neat!

Thats all, I think, but Looking forward to the next installment!

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

good chapter, sorry I'm so late to the party. My computer's in the shop and my mom's computer is very SLOW! Never rely on a computer..... They're just plain stupid......... See ya round.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Hey everyone! See, I told you I'd post it one day!

ZeldaFan: I love making suspense, even though I'm not very good at it, it's still fun to keep people on the edge of their seat. It's seriously fun to be the writer who writes all the cliffhangers! Don't worry too much, all will be revealed soon ...

mistysakura: Good, it was worth the wait then! That's what I like to hear, especially when I take so damn long to get a chapter done. I have to say though that almost all the credit for the chatacters in this should go to Oz. You see, I wrote part 1, he wrote part 2, and we each added our own bits into it. He came up with the infuriating lawyer and the chocoholic jugde.

Yeah, I know Lenina's death was sudden and all that, but I suppose most of the things I do are for some purpose or other. I think.

mr_pikachu: Yeah, Lisa and Gavin seem to have a knack for going from one thing to another - but who said they were headed for trouble? Hehe, I'm not saying anything. Thanks for reading ... though it didn't really take months to write - I mean, I know it was 2 months since i posted the last chapter, but i actually sat down and wrote half the chapter on one day, then the other half on three consecutive days last week, and it was finished. So it only actually took 4 days to write, more or less.

I won't reveal anything, but you'll probably be hanging on the edge of your seat for some time yet!

Brit Chris: Thanks! Yeah, my point exactly - who would really be taken into police protective custody just when they want to journey somewhere else? It was a logical move for Lisa, I reckon.

More on Marina's fate in a few chapters ... and the same with Gavin's stuff ... it's all on the way.

Karania: Thanks for reading, as you always do. Don't worry about being late to read, I haven't been on for awhile myself, so who cares? Thanks again!

Everyone: Chapter 46 is in the works, which is a good sign. The crossover is a thing of the past now, so more will be happening with Lisa and Gavin and everything else from now on.

A week or so should see Chapter 46 up!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okay, as you know, I haven't replied so i guess you can call that a "silent reader". Although knowing me, silent doesn't really suit me.

Great stuff, although it follows the same lines as Oz's, its still really different from lisa's view. REally nice work you have here. And bloodly long too!

~Mist

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

okay, thanks. I've got my computer back! *does happy dance* So things are a lot easier for me now! See ya round.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Tara: Wow, you replied! I didn't see that coming! Thanks. Yeah, it was the biggest chapter in the history of LTL, and probably the biggest one there'll ever be. Probably should've broken it up into 2 chapters but everyone had waited long enough. So yeah.

Karania: No worries mate.

Chapter 46 up soon! Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

For Real Reals. Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I am so slack for not replying earlier, so drive out the evil monkeys with a spoon. But first off, THANK YOU TO GAVIN for getting your dog kidnapped so I could blackmail you into doing another Crossover

This guy, Gavin abso-frikken-lutely ****ing rocks his writing is lightyears ahead of mine (Lightyears measures like distance, not time )

I absolutely love the Kath and Kim refrence of Olivia. Made me laugh so much. I was also surprised Lisa buggered off from the Police Station, I would've expected her to stick around... Will we see Brent around again?

Seriously, I loved this chapter, one of the best I've ever read imo.

Great work mate!

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. KEep it up.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Oz: Actually, YOUR writing is about two to three hours ahead of MINE ... after all, you live in a different time zone Anyway, thanks Oz, it was a real privilige working with you and trying to create a counterpart to your brilliant, humerous writings.

Hehe, I couldn't help slipping that 'effluent' thing in there, it was just so typically Olivia. Glad you liked it! Oh, and I wanted Lisa to be a bit defiant, after all, she needs to start getting some characterisation happening, right? Apart from leechiness. Oh, and we haven't seen the last of Brent either.

Cheers mate!

Karania: Next chapter's coming soon, but it's still in the works, so expect it soon. Much sooner than the last one anyway.

EVERYONE: I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I have another fic just posted - The First March. It's like LTL in some ways, and completely different in others ... please take a look, guys, the link's in the sig!

Cheers!

Lisa the Legend

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Seen it, read it, liked, it, posted in it

It's great! Can I like tell everyone to read it now?

*cough*

read it now!

*Blushes, and leaves topic*

Show-Off
    Contest fic
    *Chapter 37 up*