Thread: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

Hybrid View

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! {LSUs for a limited time}

Name: Windsong

TRIBE: Sunfolk, her home is in the middle of the Burning Waste called Sorrow's End. An oasis which she helps tend to the farming, watches over the animals, weaves and makes jewelry out of metal.
    APPEARANCE: Windsong is slender in build 3ft 5in. small but agile and strong. She usually wears a long full skirt color of the sun and water....bright vivid colors. A tank top the color of water that fits loose so the warm breeze cools her body. She has the deepest green eyes that everyone notices right off. Her eyes are soft yet all knowing and sees things that others do not. Her hair is thick, curly, long down to her waist, golden-reddish brown with strands ,color of the sun, running through it. She has bangs that reach the middle of her eyes that she brushes to the side. When working you will find her hair softly braided back but when not she wears it down. At times she wears a hat or flowers in her hair. (she loves flowers) Her skin is soft and tan She has a cloak to wear at night when the air gets cool and loves going barefoot but has a pair of sandels and shoes that she wears. She wears a necklace that she treasures. It was given to her by her lifemate when they had recognized. (he had died right before their daughter was born) Often, she looks down at it and a tear would come to her eye. She wears a pouch on her side when she ventures outside the oasis. She has a basket filled with a trowel, seeds, gorde full of water, etc.
    PERSONALITY: She is very gentle, kind and caring to all but......if you get her back up against the wall you give her no other choice then to fight back and fight back she does. Very protective of her daughter, Ruya. (played by Kuro char.) She is quiet, soft spoken but not shy and will speak her mind if need be. Usually tells it like it is but in a way not to hurt anyone unless they deserve it. People tend to go to her when they need help to solve their differences. She loves to laugh and likes to make others laugh and tries to see the bright side of every situation. You can often catch her humming a tune that she had learned from her father. A soft gentle tune that makes one feel rested and at peace. When you have eye contact with her you get a gentle smile coming back at you.......with a feeling that she "knows". There are things about her that she keeps to herself though, memories..... of long ago that are too painful to think about. At times, you can see a saddness on her face but when she knows someone sees she quickly smiles and turns away.
    HISTORY: She grew up in Sorrow's End. Her ancestor was SunToucher, who she is told to have his abilities and just now starting to see that she does. But not quite sure how. SunToucher had the ability to know thoughts of others and nature. Also, he can use the wind and weather to do his bidding for the good of his people. Sorrow's End is all that she has known but have heard stories of other elf clans from the wolfriders that have come and some stayed and others left. Raised by her parents til one day some Wolfriders came and her father ended up leaving with them.
    Power: Windshaper: has the power to shape the wind and weather. Started noticing that she had this power when one year the crops were dying cause of lack of rain.....her people were upset of no rain and she started to cry.... the wind started to move and whipped up the clouds and then the rains came. Didn't think much of this til it happened a few months later and it happened again. This bothered Windsong for she didn't know what to make of it. That is when she was told by her mother of her ancestor SunToucher that he too had this power. Also, she has the ability of knowing or a "gut feeling" of what others are thinking. Still learning these things and not quite sure how to control them ..it comes and goes and still not sure what to make of it all. Learning to master it but was told it will take time.
    SKILLS: Farming, tending to animals, weaving, making jewelry made of beaten metal and silk making. Learned how to use a bow (but never had to use it) by her lifemate, whom she had recognition and had a child with. He taught her so when she needed to survive she could use that to help protect her and their daughter. A good mediator.
    FAMILY: Her mother, then there is her Father and brother, who left one day with some wolfriders that had come. , Windsong's lifemate, who died and keeps the memory of him to herself and then she has a daughter and her name is Ruya.

NAME: WINDSONG

The day had been a long hot one, with watering the plants early in the morning to helping mother with the weaving. And in between helped a couple of friends with an arguement they were having. The three of us sat down and talked and when we were done we were laughing and enjoying a meal together. A typical day for me you could say. As the sun was close to the horizon, I was sitting with my mother rebraiding my long hair getting ready to head out to bed down the animals for the night.

I placed my cloak over my shoulders, as the air was getting cooler, and headed out. I remember turning and smiling at Mother as I left and said good night. I made it a point to tell her good night and not when I got back Iike I usually do, I guess it was one of those "gut" feelings I get. But soon my thoughts turned to Fion as I wound around the curve of the trail that led to the stables. We had recognized and had Ruya. Remembering the time on this very trail, where just off the oasis, I had found him almost dead. Nursing him back to health we realized that he had no recollection of who he was or where he had come from. Sadly right before Ruya was born he was killed by trolls. But the times before his death were happy ones and it was these that I was thinking of when I had reached the stables, smiling. I fed and watered the animals and then went over to Willow, my Zwoot. Most days you would find me happy and humming and helping others but on some nights when all is quiet a saddness would come over me and I would go riding on Willow to feel the wind on my face and help me feel better. Fion had gotten Willow for me and as I hugged Willow, I whispered to her "Not tonight, Willow, not tonight".

I started humming the tune Fion had taught me as I closed the gate behind me. He didn't remember how he knew the tune but he did and he would hum it and I started to do so too. It was a peaceful tune and in these times being without him I found comfort in it. There are times I would catch myself thinking of the days when Fion was alive and the fun times we had.

The sun had just reached the horizon by this time and having to get up early I started walking back. Still humming, my mind drifted to the other day where I had whipped up the wind to stir the clouds that brought rain to our thirsty plants. Strange as these powers may seem, I have accepted the gifts that I was born with, the same as my ancestor SunToucher had. Smiling, I was remembering the first time Ruya was there as I did this and she began to jump up and down and coming over giving me a hug. She was younger then and was around more, but lately keeping to herself. I worry about her but I know she needs to figure things out on her own and she knows I am there if she needs me.

Suddenly, without warning, I got a jolt that stopped me in my tracks. Brushing my banes away from my eyes I looked around to the North, wondering what it meant. "No, please NOO".........had I had a recognition!? Looking all around and saw no one I got another jolt stronger then before. " My heart belongs to Fion.......I do not want this" I yelled...."No" Resisting the feeling I started running to get away. When I had reached the curve in the trail I received another jolt, this time even stronger that brought me to my knees. With a pain in my heart, I looked up and slowly got to my feet brushing my clothes off and turned to the North again................this time knowing, I did not recognized........it was almost the same yet it was different. I was being called, a call to go and to go NOW. I was being pulled and urge to leave tonight. To head North.

As I hurried to get my things, I noticed someone riding off and heading North......was that Zek? Did he get the jolt too, did he have that strong urge to head North? I was about to yell to him but he had vanished into the night. My thoughts quickly went to hurrying up to get my things, not really sure what to expect or how long I will be gone but I just knew I had to go.

I hurried back to Willow and as I got to her I said, "I guess it is tonight after all Willow........ "tonight we ride."
    Last edited by Miryawind; 19th May 2009 at 10:56 AM.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

Default Re: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! {LSUs for a limited time}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NAME: Varik
    SOULNAME: Bal
    TRIBE: GoBacks

APPEARANCE: Spiky, unruly dark brown hair that goes down a couple of inches from his shoulders. He has clear blue eyes( so blue it almost looks white). Slender build, 4'4. He wears a fur-lined bandana, when not weaing his hood. When he is going to battle or about to hunt he will don his long tooth cat hood.(The hood part is the cats head with its longest teeth shielding his temples. He has added antlers to the hood from his first mount as a tribute to it. Has a fur lined tunic that runs down a hands length from his knee with a large heavy belt to hold his dagger and sword. Fur lined leather pants that are stuffed into his knee high boots. When out and about in the cold wilderness hunting for food or trolls he often wears his muffler which is wrapped around the bottom half of his face and trails down his back. (sorta like a cloak) All the fur that lines his clothing is a light gray or white and the leather is a darker gray. (I will be drawing this char to better describe what he looks like 0o.)

PERSONALITY:Enjoys hunting whether it be for food or trolls. Gets frustrated alot when things are going to slow or when around strangers. He prefers the company of his tribe for he thinks they are the only ones worthy of his attention. He sees other tribes as weak or beneath him but not as a snobby way just that they arent as hardened as his people are. Loves to be around his own tribe but also has times when he just needs to be alone out in the wild. He'd spend days on end out surviving the harsh wilderness to heighten his ability to hunt and survive.

HISTORY: Raised to be a hunter, Varik started out as a elk-herder as a young boy before he was old enough for his first hunt. At the age of 15 he was able to go on his first hunting party for trolls. Through the years he has continued to fight along side his father, acquiring many scars along his body and face. During one particular battle against the trolls who have tried to take his tribes hunting grounds,(Varik is now about 18) Varik's father tragically died from a spear in his lung. Seeing his fathers death put Varik in a mad rage causing him to dash blindly into a group of well armed war trolls. Fighting blindling he hoped that he would join his Father in death not wanting to go on. Swinging his blade at the angry and warpainted faces of the trolls that have killed his Father, Varik roared as bloodthirsty as a hungry long toothed cat. Hacking and slicing he cut threw the hordes of trolls on either side of him, the snow that had drifted white where now bloody. His face, which was clear when he woke the morning before the attack, was now a mask of running blood. He ignored the searing pain that screamed at him with every swing of his blade for a troll had sliced the length of his shoulder blade almost to the bone. After a time Varik had killed most of the trolls who havent run away, standing there among the dead he dropped down to his knees and yelled to the heavens. Since then Varik swore to be stronger to protect his tribe and protect his Mother. (he has gained a large scar running down his shoulderblade that he touches whenever he remembers his father or about to go into battle.)

POWER: ShapeShifter. He still doesnt know that he has this power but in his earlier years he would feel the instincts of the long toothed cats that roamed the tundra. ( More will come of this during the RPG)

SKILLS: Highly skilled with the short sword and daggers. A very well trained hunter who can hear farther and track down almost anything. He's a survivalist who can withstand the elemants.

FAMILY: His Father Elkep who died when Varik was only 18 during a battle against the wartrolls. Raised him to be a fighter and a protecter of his tribe. Ivarra his mother is still alive and well. Has no siblings or lifemate.
    ~~~~~Varik~~~~
    The wind carries us towards the future......whether we like it or not....

The night air brushed its icy fingers through Varik's hair as if it were his lover. He stood out in the harsh cold as he has done for as long as he could remember. It was calming to him, the way the wind twirled the snowdrifts against his fur-lined boots. Looking down from his perch atop a small snow covered hill, Varik watched as the soft amber glow of his tribe's campfires twinkled in an out of sight. The wind was picking up and was making the visiblility next to nothing. Sighing he began down the hill, trudging through the knee high snow banks.

Brushing past the thick animal furs that made up the door that lead into a deep cavern, Varik was welcomed by his mother Ivarra. She was holding a large candle to navigate through the dark parts of the cave. " The weather getting bad out there Varik?" she asked, worry etching her question. Varik smiled, "Think it will be as white as a newborn fawns belly." he said as he brushed his hood off his head. She had changed ever since her lovemate had died years before. Varik didnt like to see his mother like this, he remembered his mother being a proud elk-herder. But now, it seemed that a flame in her had died and only left cold embers. Nodding she brightened, "Well then, best I get to bed if I'm going to be able to dig my way to the barn." Giving her only son a tight hug, they said their goodnights and went down seperate tunnels.

Lying on his back Varik stretched and stifled a yawn with his fist. The large furs for his bedding felt good compaired to the hardened tundra floor he'd been sleeping on for about 5 days. In those days he'd been stalking down small troll hunting parties, just to the south of his tribe's home. Turning on his side Varik rubbed his left shoulderblade, feeling the deep scar which ran the length of his back. Yawning again he drifted into a deep sleep.

~~~"Go......" A whisper echoed in his chamber. Jolting up with a dagger inhand Varik panned his sleeping chamber. He was alone, sighing he fell back onto his furs. "Ehh...just a dream" he breathed as he closed his eyes. As he shut them an image flared across his mind. A large Palace reached high into the sky, taller than the mountains that gathered around his tribe's cavern. "Go......Now!" he heard the whisper within his head, it seemed closer....louder. His eyes snapped open, and he quickly stood up. " Not a dream. What is this....?" he began. It was a feeling he had never felt before, a need for something, to be somewhere. It seemed to grab his mind and pull him, it couldn't be ignored.

As the minutes passed from the time he had awoke to the time he was saddling his elk, the pull turned from a timid fawn to a ragging buck. Securing his dagger to the saddle alongside his rations, Varik looked back up the hill towards his tribe's cavern, it was harly noticable in the whiteout. His elk snorted impatienly ready for the ride,turning towards the southeast Varik mounted the large beast. Throwing his muffler around to protect his mouth and neck from the cold, Varik kicked the sides of the elk, heading towards the ever growing pull.
    "Oh thanks, you saved a playground full of schoolkids from a melted funclock!"

"And Out of the Sands of Time, Will Rise, Two Pillars where She will be Waiting for the Only....One......Who will Duel for Earth"