Thread: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

Hybrid View

The Crows, just stop the crows Moderator

Default Re: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sebas

Sebas and Miriath ran through the dark forest still noticing the other 3 figures running in the same direction. Sebas couldn't help but wonder why all these images where rushing through his head, maybe some powerful sender beckoning him to come to them maybe to trap him. But who would be so vindictive as to do something so pervert. Maybe he was thinking too much about this, but he felt that if he was being lead into a trap he couldn't endanger Miriath. As that though crossed his mind Miriath clam to a complete stop and turned around looking at Sebas with a sad face some how sensing his anxiety. Her big wolf eyes met his own with a hint of sadness yet a yearning to protect.

"Fine, I am sorry Miriath" sighed Sebastian "I would never leave you"

With a small yip from Miriath she started to run again happily bounding away with renewed energy. As they continued through the dank forest another tought crossed Sebas's mind, it was a send he just dismissed it as another one of those visions he had been having all day. But he then began to think that this new send had a different feeling to it, maybe a more calming effect rather then the longing for something never known. Then as the send went on an image of a grove of willows next to a small bank where a beautiful river ran creating a sense of peaceful relaxation.

"You feel that too?" asked Sebas as he looked down at Miriath as he feel a calm wash over his body. She responds with a slight nod and begins to move in the direction of where the send is coming from. As the both of the keep moving through the forest the tree begin to break and a the same scene he had been shown in his mind greeted his eyes. There were two elves with their wolves lying in the soft grass. Sebas moved quietly over to where they were sleeping till he heard another voice in his mind.

"Who are you" asked the voice in his head.

"I am Sebas" he replied

"Sebas?, I am unfamiliar with that name" came the reply

"Yeh you probably wouldn't know me very well I am a bit of an outcast and like to keep to myself" said Sebas as he moved closer to the two elves. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We have been sent these odd messages compeling us to go to a place we have never been, yet a such familiar place where we have been many times"

"Me too" Sebas replied as he sat down on the ground next to the female elf "Where do you think it is?"

"I have no idea" she replied again "I am a little tired now and want to sleep"

"I fully understand" Sebas said as he asked Miriath to lay down on the ground next to him. Suddenly a soft creaking noise seeming came from no where and resonated through the grove. "What was that?"

"Oh" sent the female "That was.....my stomach I am a bit hungry"

"No problem" chuckled Sebas as he reached into his bag and pulled out a bit of the deer meat he had kept for a later day and handed it to the female elf "Here have this"

"Thanks" she sent as she took a big bit of the meat "That hits the spot"

"May I ask what your name is?" inquired Sebas

"Its Frostfur" she replied

"And your friend here?"

"Vapourmist" came a reply from the other elf as he rose to his feet.

"Oh ok, I will just rest here as well if that is ok" said Sebas as he laid down on the ground with Miriath curling around him before drifting off into a deep sleep.

~*~*~* Unown Awards *~*~*~
    "Y"earning | "B"anner Guy | "K"urosakura's

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

Vapourmist
    -------------------------

Mist sighed, almost sadly. He knew that the tug pulling them towards this castle, whatever it was, was strong. But from what Frostfur described, it seemed to be a whole new level for her.

He remembered back when he first met her. It was a few years ago. Frostfur had gone out on a nightly hunt and had gotten injured. Pretty badly as well. It was snowing at that time, so the cold didn't help her injuries. He had been out hunting himself when he came across her, trying to make her way back to the grove.

Mist healed her and then left, only meeting her again later, when she learned he was in charge of looking after the young ones.

He watched Frostfur quietly as she laid down to rest. He would be damned if he let her work herself to death like this. He had to help her. He was the healer after all.

"Come Kumar," he said quietly, looking over at his cannine companion. The wolf nodded and with one glance at Kiyiya, as if silently asking her to watch over her, the two partners dissappeared into the wilderness.

It would be long before they returned, bringing with them a couple of slain rabbits and some fruit they had gathered. Silently, Mist set them in a small pile, cleaning them with some water from the nearby river.

"Be sure to wake me up when she wakes," he asked Kiyiyao quietly. He had a feeling that when she did, it would take all three of them to convince her to eat.

And with that, Mist walked over to his wolfen partner and laid down, closing his eyes to get some rest himself.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!