Thread: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

Hybrid View

♥ <(^o^)> ♥ Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

Zekekii of the Sun

The stars were high above, and they were moving again. The two women seemed much more desperate to reach whatever it was than Zek, but Zekekii supposed that maybe the brilliant sun was protecting him. The golden disk wasn’t known for leaving its people alone without a proper shielding, and so perhaps it was protecting him for whatever powerful pull seemed to be controlling them. He noted how Kozu didn’t think it was necessary to rush after the furry-things, even if the lizard still eyed them as only food for later, perhaps when they are no longer useful or wanted.

Silly scaled-one wouldn’t know how to deal with angry women.

Of course that being said Zekekii didn’t know how to deal with angry anybody, let alone a woman. Anger wasn’t something he was used too, as he never felt that emotion that seemed to burden everyone with weights the size of boulders. Zek had long ago been told it wasn’t worth it to become angry at something so small, or even large. Perhaps the desert-dweller had taken the message a little seriously, as for a very long time; he hasn’t felt the burning fire of rage. Annoyance at things such as the Tripper-of-Zek or the Flinger-of-Zek was the closest he had come in ages.

Rising in the distance, in the silvery light of the twin moons, was the mountains. Daunting in size and mass, Zekekii found himself slightly wanting to go home. Kozu seemed to pick up on him and slowed down to a halt, the other two didn’t seem to notice, that pull much too strong to allow them to be hindered.

“Zekekii has not ventured from the dunes in a long time…” He muttered, taking in a long sigh. “Has Kozu been to the mountains?”

Kozu looked over his shoulder at Zekekii and tilted his head slightly.

“No, Zek is not tired.” He smiled. “Today is the sixth day for the musician, everything starts to change.”

The lizard blinked twice, before continue on their way, at the good pace so they could catch up to the mother and daughter duo. But Zek was busy thinking; his eyes distant as the change of scenery and norm made him remember the past. The man had no problem with the past; he just never recalled it with the greatest of accuracy. Many would find this as a hinder, or perhaps a long sought blessing, but to Zek it was just him. His mind seemed to be incapable of recollection of things long ago.

Until now.

“Zekekii, why do you live out here?” She questioned with a friendly smile as she sat next to him, staring up at the star filled sky. Her dark brown locks danced in the desert wind, and her eyes shone like one of the stars far above.

He shrugged in reply. “Why not?”

“Don’t you get lonely?”

“No!” He laughed, finding the idea of being lonely impossible. “Kozu is here.”
    She looked over and smiled at the large lizard sleeping next to the tree. “He keeps you company hm?”

The man nodded and nudged her playfully. “Why so concerned? You worried about poor little Zekekii?”

She laughed and pushed him over. “Hardly…” There was a silence between them as he recovered. “I have to go home tomorrow…”

“Oh that’s a drag…” He frowned. “Why?”

“We always just pass through…” She smiled. “I’ll come see you again when we do.”

“Good.” Zek replied with a grin. “I’ll have found you a desert flower by then.”

“You promise?”

“Promise.” The man stood up and twirled a stick in his hand, mocking a hero. “I, Zekekii of the Sun, shall find you a flower! So next time you travel through the mountains, the desert will be with you.”

Zekekii snapped out of his memory and came to realize he was being carried. The man flailed desperately, his butt hanging above his head as the trusted Kozu had bitten onto his cloth and decided that if the damn boy wasn’t going to hold on, than he shall be treated like a child and carried up the mountain path with the dignity of a baby-troll.

“Kozu put Zek down!” Zek flailed, finding this much more amusing than any normal person would. “The dancer will hold on this time!”

It seems his shouting drew Ruya and Windsong from their strange ‘find-me’ trances and looked at him. They both smiled, though Zekekii noted the mother seemed a little more concerned about his well-being. He grinned at them both, waving like a child.

“Kozu does not trust Zek’s hands; they do not listen when the dancer tells them to hold on.” He paused, tilting his head a little. Looking past them both he pointed with a smile at the creature emerging from a cave. “Those-who-dance-in-darkness!”

Ruya and Windsong both turned to see a troll staring at them both.

Tag Miryawind or Kuro, I’m stumped sorry.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: ~Time after Time: The Lost Ones~ Begins! (M){LSUs for a limited time}

I totally just spent the last hour or so writing a post... then the board decided to fuck everything up, and I lost it. Long story short, Aroree has caught up to the others from Sorrow's End, just in time to see the troll make an appearance. So, feel free to have her swoop down from the clouds, or something. I dunno... I'm tipsy and irritated now. >< If you guys want, you can always contact me on MSN (assuming that my internet is functioning correctly)...

Name: Aroree, called Sad Eyes
    Soul Name: Reyiina (Ray-eh-eenah)
    Tribe: Glider
    Appearance: Here... She stands around five feet tall, perhaps slightly taller. Very slight of build, with long light blonde hair and pale blue eyes.
    Personality: Aroree is one marked by internal conflict, though what that conflict is, no one is really sure. Perhaps she feels regret for her choice to leave Blue Mountain, or sadness at the loss of Skywise. No one knows, and probably never will. Otherwise, she is calm, understanding, patient, and relatively soft-spoken.
    History: Once one of the Chosen Eight of Blue Mountain, she left the Mountain before its destruction, making her one of two known Gliders to have escaped. She has spent some time among the Wolfriders, mostly searching for Skywise or other Gliders, but to no avail. After twenty-something years, she's beginning to believe that she might be the last of her people alive. She has spent time among all of the tribes, and is currently residing with the Sun Folk.
    Power: Glider; at first, it was thought to just be the power of her people manifesting, but in time it became apparent that she had a true talent for levitation, and more.
    Skills: Aroree makes the ideal scout, since her flying abilities allow for easy view of land over a distance. She's also descent at Sending.
    Family: Former lovemate of Skywise, a Wolfrider, who she knew before the destruction of Blue Mountain. No others have ever been very close, and no family remains alive.
    Other:

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah