AAAARGH! Sorry I took so long on this guys. Real life has been preventing me from actually posting recently. >_< Plus my writing muse decided to take a short vacation... I apologize if this sucks a little, I'm a at a bit of a loss right now.

Ruya
**Help comes from where you least expect it...**

Aroree's arrival both relieved and surprised me. I hadn't realized she had also received the same call as us since she didn't leave Sorrow's End at the same time as we had. However, I was more amazed that I hadn't sensed her approach. I was normally quite astute at that sort of thing, but in fairness, I had been a tad bit distracted by the trolls.

The Glider's aura was one I was incredibly familiar with. I had seen her with my own eyes once when I was a small child, but hadn't really gotten to know her until after I had purposefully shut the light from my eyes. Therefore her physical appearance was something of a blurred memory. I recognized her now by her incredibly bright and vibrant magical signature, bristling with a power that reflected both her age and her status. However, within it I also felt a hint of sadness. A twinge of loneliness...or perhaps regret? It was hard to tell. I never spoke of it to Aroree, figuring it was probably a personal matter that she didn't want to discuss, especially not with someone so far removed.

"It is wonderful to have you with us, Aroree, and we are most grateful for your assistance," I said, inclining my head slightly in a show of appreciation. "But however did you find us?"
"Your trail was not hard to follow, especially from the skies," Aroree replied in her typical calm, logical demeanor. "Your short friend there leaves quite a bit of chaos in his wake." I could tell by the amusement in her voice that she was smiling and I couldn't help but join her when I realized that she was referring to Zek.
"Zekekii of the Sun resents that remark!" Zek chimed in in his own defense. "Surely it was No-Good Kozu that made such a mess of Sun's dwelling place! Ouch!! Why does Kozu bite Zekekii when he only speaks the truth!!"

Mother began to laugh and I was relieved that her spirits had now been lifted, the danger having passed us by. However, we didn't have much time to relish in that moment of joviality. A strong wave passed over me, and presumably over the others as well, hitting me like a bag of bricks and nearly sending my mind into a dizzying spin. We had lingered too long. We had to move on.

"Come, we must hurry. If we do not move swiftly we may soon have more company to deal with." I kicked my heel lightly into my mount's side and urged it forward. It was hesitant, nervous about the darkness of the caves, but it eventually moved reluctantly ahead. Mother followed after on Blossom and Zek with Kozu, as well as Aroree, our new companion, floating along behind.

Again, sorry for the shortness. I may expand do another post as well, but I'll see if you guys want to add anything first.