Thread: Do you believe in Evolution?

Hybrid View

Default Re: Do you believe in Evolution?

I believe that a magical stork came and dropped eggs onto the earth. :p

As I've said, I don't believe in evolution. I don't have some "scientifically provable alternate theory to evolution" but that doesn't mean I have to believe in it.
    Of course, I don't think that we'll ever learn the "truth". I'm sure we all know that when it comes to evolution, beliefs get thrown around for something that we cannot truly prove. (ie. how life evolved from phospholipid bubbles)
    It all comes down to faith (and I don't mean that in the religious sense). If you don't think it comes down to faith, then so be it. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Nabooru23 View Post
    It seems to me that people who don't believe in the whole ape-to-man thing just get offended by the idea that we probably evolved from animals that throw their own poo, and are too immature to admit it and instead turn to their religion for an excuse.
    I hope you're not referring to me. I just think it's farfetched.

You crook! Ya CRIMINAL!! Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer
    The Universe - 46 degrees north, 8 trillion degrees west

Default Re: Do you believe in Evolution?

You know what'd be really funny? After you die and meet up with God, if E told you that intelligent design and evolution were both wrong. I swear, if E told me we were made by magic or dropped of by aliens or something, I am gonna laugh my ass off.

(Nintendo) 4 Lyfe

HEY! I do art commissions! Follow me and my pals on their website here!