Thread: ASB Rules

Hybrid View

perpetually absent Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: ASB Rules

Quote Originally Posted by RaZoR LeAf View Post
    [*]NYPC moves are the only moves that are illegal to be used for any Pokemon.
    As seen in my battle versus VirtualPlay here, I find that banning HGSS moves until the game comes out in NA is unfair, and it's not stated in the rules.

Click for my VS Seeker entry!

Winner of the 2009 Jack of all Trades and Rising Star Unown Awards!
    Winner of The 2009 Diamond Masquerade's Most Valuable Newbie and Best History Awards!

17:27 Samchu if Becki won't let me kill off Sara then Cici can't use super effective one-hit adorable ko moves on anyone

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosakura View Post
    As seen in my battle versus VirtualPlay here, I find that banning HGSS moves until the game comes out in NA is unfair, and it's not stated in the rules.
    While I have an opposed view and do think that HG/SS moves should be banned until NA gets the game*, I do agree that this should have been stated in the rules. As such, I have no real problem with her using the moves in the battle, since there was no specific rule banning them.

* After all, NYPC moves are banned because not everyone can get them; also, this is the same with a new generation coming out and the Pokémon being unavailable for purchase/capture/starting out until they hit NA.
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

It's like Rossy, but more! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't see why we should wait, they've been added to Bulbapedia so they are available for use.

It just seems silly to restict them.