Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Lisa the Legend - Chapter 61 up!!

But, despite the way people have responded to chapter 61, I'm still sure it was all necessary, but I suppose that's because, as the writer, I have a different perspective on the story to the readers.
    I'm not doubting that everything was necessary. I agree that Lisa had to let all this stuff out before she reenters the world and the war. It's just that I thought the transition was icky, as you said, lost in all the spider and Emma stuff.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Lisa the Legend - Chapter 61 up!!

Quote Originally Posted by mistysakura View Post
    I'm not doubting that everything was necessary. I agree that Lisa had to let all this stuff out before she reenters the world and the war. It's just that I thought the transition was icky, as you said, lost in all the spider and Emma stuff.
    Well said. ^_^ Quite seriously. I'd like to blame the icky transition on the big gap between chapters, but I unfortunately have to accept it had more to do with my own ineptness and the fact that, in Chapter 60, I didn't quite know what I was going to do with Lisa's emotions. It would've been a lot cleverer of me to do this big planning phase BEFORE I started Book III ... better late than never I suppose. I'm just going to redouble my efforts to make the next chapters brilliant.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.