HI Gavin! Congrats on the 1000th replies. Now Lisa's truly a Legend, woot!

...if a battle was never challenging, there would be no fun in Pokemon.”
Wise words young trainer.

...and about her best friends Tuscany and Charmaine.
Ah, Tuscany... on Tuesday... *is lost in thoughts*

“ What’s so great about bugs?” Lisa asked, rolling her eyes slightly.

Kris sighed and slapped her own face. “ Now you’ve done it, Lisa.” She mouthed behind Hiro’s back.
I have to say that this part made me laugh and feel annoyed at the same time. It definitely is funny to see this in a story, but is definitely NOT funny when you know someone like that. I know, we have to learn to listen, but when you know there's a "rambling trigger" in someone, it's best to leave it off. Nice scene you portrayed here!

That’ll be three hundred dollars.”
You might be wonderign why I quote this, right? Well, think of the face I will put after reading this... priceless right?
As if to emphasise her statement, Aipom dropped to the ground and rolled in the dirt as though it were in pain.
For some reason, I thought of all the soccer players who do this in the FIFA world cup, so it made me laugh a lot. Again, nice scene portrayed here.

A tall, teenage boy entered the gatehouse from inside the park. He was fair-haired, good-looking, tanned and was extremely well-built, muscles bulging out of his shirt as he looked out at the small crowd. Lisa looked at him and rolled her eyes at the boy who seemed to love himself.

“ Hello, everybody.” Kipp said in a deep voice. “ Good morning, girls!”

A gathering of girls in the front row all screamed in a pathetic way.
Did you predicted how some 2010 artists were going to be seen?... Nah, I think it always has been like this...

" Well - this is amazing, what's happened to you. And I always thought Mum and Dad were being too restrictive, they should've let you go on a pokemon journey like this ages ago ... there's kids a lot younger than you doing it, have been for years ..."

"I know," said Lisa, thinking of Hiro and Kris.

" So I’ll let you go along on your quest … on one condition.”

“ What’s that?” Lisa's heart had leapt up in her chest.

“ That you come back to Ecruteak two days before Mum and Dad are due back. That way you’ll be there to explain everything, and I won’t get the blame.”

Lisa nodded, then remembered that Tom couldn’t see her. “ Yeah, of course Tom, that sounds fair.” It was all she could do not to hug herself with glee.

“ Be careful, Lisa; stay attentive, but also have fun,” Tom said, nearly whispering his final words. “ Ring me tomorrow, and keep in touch, you know, every day or two. Good luck, Leese.”
Now that's a wise and loving brother. A big applause for Tom.

The Heracross were pokemon bullies, and they were injuring pathetic pokemon that couldn’t even attempt to stand up to them. They were knocking the littler bugs from their home.
This was a pretty raw description, and it molded in perfectly, because it makes the reader feel empathy for the pokemon. Maybe the word "pathetic" sounds a bit strong, but it was well used on this moment. I almost shed a tear of anger here, honestly.

Lisa tossed a ball at Butterfree, who unfortunately spotted the impending Park Ball, and created a gust that blew the ball backward, onto a sleeping Metapod. The Park Ball zapped open, and the cocoon Pokemon disappeared inside.

“ No!” Lisa cried, picking up Metapod’s Park Ball and opening it. Metapod appeared.

“ Sorry, Metapod, but I’m going to have to release you.” Lisa tossed Metapod up into the tree again, and prepared a new ball. Butterfree had its back to Lisa now. The girl picked up the ball, and tossed it. However, a freak breezy wind set the ball off course, and on course for a Caterpie.

“ Not again!” Lisa cried, as Caterpie was sucked into the ball and it latched closed.
Have you tried comady Gavin? Because this had me laughing for a while (and I'm still chuckling while writing this.

Hiro and Kris came back; Kris looked elated at the berry for some reason, but Hiro didn’t look very happy.

“ What’s wrong, Hiro?” Lisa asked.

Hiro sighed. “ My prize is the rest of the day with that boring Kipp guy.”

Lisa and Kris couldn’t help but to laugh at him.
Poor Hiro, maybe if Kipp asks him about bugs, this will be less boring, hahahahaha

Overall, this chapter has been one of the funniest so far, so well done Gavin. And only three chapters and already three pokemon (if she got to keep Caterpie, which I'm not sure), but Lisa is taking a fast step into this long journey. By the way, I also read somewhere in this chapter (too tired to quote it) about Lisa wishing for company through the journey so.... WHERE ARE YOU GAVIN!?