Thread: ASB Move Tutor Shop

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Re: ASB Move Tutor Shop

I'm seriously thinking of teaching Twinkidink (my male Girafarig) Tail Glow, but before I do, I'm curious to ask a couple of questions about the current BOGO promotion please.

First of all, does the second move have to be taught to the same Pokemon the first one was taught to, and secondly, when buying the first move, does the second one have to have a value equal or less than the first one (e.g. if I taught a Pokemon a move costing 5 Pts., does this mean I could be able to get the second move only if it was 5 Pts. or less?)?

Anyway, here's Twinkidink's first battle; even though he was unnamed in this one.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Default Re: ASB Move Tutor Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    I'm seriously thinking of teaching Twinkidink (my male Girafarig) Tail Glow, but before I do, I'm curious to ask a couple of questions about the current BOGO promotion please.

First of all, does the second move have to be taught to the same Pokemon the first one was taught to, and secondly, when buying the first move, does the second one have to have a value equal or less than the first one (e.g. if I taught a Pokemon a move costing 5 Pts., does this mean I could be able to get the second move only if it was 5 Pts. or less?)?

Anyway, here's Twinkidink's first battle; even though he was unnamed in this one.
    You can use two different pokémon, but the free move will always be the cheapest.
    -Grey