Thread: Lisa the Legend: Chapter 82 - Last Night on Earth now up! (24th June 2013)

Hybrid View

The slaughter never ends. Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Re: Lisa the Legend - Chapter 77 now up! (4th March)

“The rendezvous we arranged was legitimate, of course. Giles, Gideon and uh, Marina – at her insistence –”

“Christ’s sake, Lance!” Azura boiled over suddenly; she slammed her pen onto the table and gave Lance a dirty, threatening look. “For the last time, I authorised it. Stop making my daughter sound like some kind of pushy brat!”

“I didn’t say anything –”

“The way you said it!” Azura snarled; her eyes were wild. “I get that you think I was reckless in agreeing to her request. I do too, now. But – no, listen to me – she’s sixteen years old, she’s travelled half the province alone in a canoe, independent of any adult, and the Union already has her fragment of the key: most of her strategic value was and is gone. I just treated my daughter like the mature young adult that she is. I never said – no, let me finish, Maria – I never said you had to do the same with Darius. So for the love of God, stop rolling your eyes every time Marina is mentioned, and if you’re gonna talk shit on me or my daughter, at least have the goddamn courtesy to do it behind our backs!”
    Damn, she sure told him off.

That last scene gave off this nice "major stuff is about to happen" sense. Liked that.

Also the burger mention earlier in the chapter made me want a burger.

Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Default Re: Lisa the Legend - Chapter 77 now up! (4th March)

Quote Originally Posted by Sike Saner View Post
    Damn, she sure told him off.

That last scene gave off this nice "major stuff is about to happen" sense. Liked that.

Also the burger mention earlier in the chapter made me want a burger.
    Hey, Sike! Thanks for reading and replying. Yeah, Azura's a feisty one - you can see where Marina gets her gumption from, albeit perhaps a less intense brand. Yep, major stuff is about to go down my friend.

I can't believe four weeks has passed now. I'll edit the next chapter and post it up as soon as I can.

Thanks for your feedback as always - huge stuff is not far away!

Cheers,

Gavin.
    ...Quest for the Truth of the Legend ...

Lisa the Legend

Winner of 12 Silver Pencil Awards 2011 - Including Best Plot, Best Character in a Leading Role, Best Moment and Best Fic of the Forum for Lisa the Legend!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pikachu
    Feel free to withdraw at any time, Gavin.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    ...Far too many references!! You're like the Swiss army knife of discussion.