Thread: Legend of Zelda; VENGEANCE III (Sign Ups!)

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Legend of Zelda; VENGEANCE III (Sign Ups!)

The Legend of Zelda;
    VENGEANCE III

Shadows of the Past

((Yup, I still gots da scary title of doom.))

Welcome, Noobs and Vets, to the latest chilling installment of the Vengeance series! Yes, boys and girls, you shall be trapped in such terror that you shall cling to the edge of your seats! You shall literally get the #$% scared out of you! You shall--*gets whacked by popcorn* x.x';; Okay, okay, the plot. You didn't have to get annoyed...

Plot:
    The horrible monster Ryokugen was finally beaten, and peace returned to Hyrule and Ikana. The four gods thrust Ryokugen and its loathsome followers deep into the bowels of the earth, doomed to remain in their tomb for all time. The humans that the Hive Queens and Life Parasites had under their control were returned to normal, and they began the long and assiduous job of rebuilding their rubbled cities. The gods made the Hive Queen lairs sink deep beneath the earth, never to be used again. The world was happy, for they now had a new beginning.

The eleven heroes that had defeated the monster Ryokugen (some of them already famous for defeating Majora-Gannon) were then made the official defenders of the lands. Should the people need them, they would come and defend them. Their story was passed down from generation to generation, long after they themselves had passed away. Their ancestors took up their stead, and all seemed to be at peace for thousands of years. The story of Ryokugen remained, but it slowly turned from fact, to legend, to myth, and finally to some small fairy tale a parent would tell their child at bedtime.

And now the lands of Hyrule and Ikana are changing. Amazing technologies have been discovered and are replacing the use of magic. It seems as though the world has turned for the best. Everything flourished, and it was a time of peace and happiness for all the lands. But slowly, a black evil has begun to spread itself across the land. The gods, who had been watching the happy people in Hyrule and Ikana, now see that something is disrupting them. Something is stirring in the shadows that has not shown itself for nearly 3,000 years...

Ryokugen has been resurrected. By unknown means, its cursed followers had successfully restored their master's former strength. It seemed only a matter of time before the world was once again under his control. But Ryokugen, its mind still vivid with hatred for the eleven heroes having banished it, knew that it could not now leave itself so easily defeatable after striving for so long to return to the surface. And so, the insect-shadow Ryokugen split itself up into twelve different forms, eleven resembling one of the eleven heroes that originally defeated it, and the last remained as itself. The eleven hid themselves in the ancient temples used long ago by Majora-Gannon and his followers, so that they could slowly grow in power, until they were ready to unleash their attack on Ikana. Meanwhile, Ryokugen returned to its underground tomb to lie in wait while its Kokuei (or so it named them), ensured its victory over the humans. It trusted them with its life, and in doing so, gave each a special key to its lair if anything should go wrong, they could release it before it was too late.

The gods were distraught; they themselves could do nothing to hinder Ryokugen's plans, and knew that no human today posessed enough power to successfully destroy it. So they did something drastic. They went back in time and pulled out some of the heroes from the past. They quickly explained to them their situation, and begged for their assistance. Most agreed, and they were immediately placed in the present time. Meanwhile, the gods also looked through all of the villages, hoping to find the heroes decendants; the only ones who could help them in their plight, and not to mention the only ones who believed in the ancient tale of Ryokugen. Now the new heroes and their ancestors must travel to each temple and retrieve each key, so they can finally put an end to Ryokugen. Will they survive? Or will they be destroyed by the Shadows of the Past...?

Intro (Summary):
    Mmkay, let's see here: You are either one of the heroes from the past or one of their descendents from various places in Hyrule or Ikana. As a descendant, you know that you are related to one of the heroes from Vengeance I/II. The gods have stressed to you the importance that they are never to find out, and therefore, only look upon your ancestor as a teammate. As a hero, you do not know that you are actually related (no matter how distantly) to any of the new people helping you, as it could completely screw up the past if you found out you had a kid, or something. As a team, you must all travel to each temple and retrieve each of the keys, then go to Ryokugen's lair and defeat him once and for all.

Sign-Up Form:
    Lemme say right now, please only sign up if you're willing to stick with this RPG. I'm not going to let it die, and certainly a few of the people I know are signing up won't let it die either. :3 But if you want to sign up, please fill out the information below. If you're new to Vengeance, I'd prefer you to read the paragraph below (though you don't have to), but if you were in Vengeance I or II, PLEASE READ.

THERE WILL BE NO 'Oh, I'm mad, I'm going to turn into some ninny with wings' IN THIS PART! Which means, no super, demon-transformations-that-let-you-start-ravaging-your-teammates-out-of-the-sheer-joy-of-it-and-that-you're-some-demonic-creature-that-cannot-be-stopped. Or, in other words, no power-playing with transformations. It may have been slightly cool in Vengeance II, but in Vengeance I it was WAY overused, and resulted in an RPer leaving the game. I do NOT want that to happen, so no transforming into beserk monsters. If you think you have a legitimate reason to, go ahead and try, but there's a slim chance you'll be getting that power to.

And also, for everyone to read, TML has brought an important situation to my eyes: there aren't any Lightning innates for a Lightning element to be related to. So, if in the circumstance of wanting to have a certain element, yet having no ancestor to be related to, I give you the permission and only you the permission, to not have to have an ancestor. But note this! There are TWO ways to go about this situation:
    A: You could have no ancestor, but still need to believe the story of the Heroes...
    & B: You have a hero as your ancestor, but have somehow changed elements during the thousands of years between them and you. If you use this way, IT HAS TO BE A REASONABLE ELEMENTAL SWITCH. I'll decide whether it's reasonable enough.
    But now, onto the Sign ups!

Hero Sign Up
    ((YOU CAN ONLY SIGN UP AS A HERO IF YOU PARTICIPATED IN ONE OF THE VENGEANCE SERIES. If you are new, please sign up via the second sign up. If you have been in the other Vengeance series and wish to take on a new hero instead of one of your old chars, it's fine by me; just scroll down to the second as well.))
    Name:
    (...)
    Age: (Technically, you can be nearly any age since you don't know when the gods visited you. I'm going to cap it on the age of 25, though, since...that seems old enough to me. x.x)
    Description: (What does your char looks like/wear?)
    Personality: (How does your char act?)
    History: (Give a little background information on your char.)
    Element: (What element does your char control? Water? Fire? Etc.)
    Magic Abilities: (What magic spells does your char know?)
    Weapons/Defenses: (What weapons does he/she use? Does your char have any items used for defense? Try to stick to your original weapons, though you may pick up a new one during the RPG.)
    Summon Gem: (What does your char have in his/her summoning gem if your char does have a summoning gem? If not, leave this out, but remember, one gem per animal and two gems per person.)
    Other: (Anything I forgot/want your fellow RPers to know?)

New Hero Sign Up
    Name:
    (...)
    Ancestor: (Which hero are you related to? Click here to view Wrath of Ryokugen so you can see who all was there.)
    Description: (What does your char looks like/wear?)
    Personality: (How does your char act?)
    History: (Give a little background information on your char.)
    Element: (Depends on what element your ancestor was.)
    Magic Abilities: (In the beginning, you do not know ANY magical attacks, but as the RPG progresses, you learn them from defeating the Kokuei. What attacks will your char learn?)
    Weapons/Defenses: (What weapons does your char use? (These can be relatively high tech, like guns, etc. I'll decide what's reasonable.) What defensive items does your char have?)
    Summon Gem: (What does your char have in his/her summon gem? A Summon Gem is an item where you can keep certain animals. Kind of like a Pokeball, but as a gem. Limited to one gem per animal, two gems per person.)
    Other: (Anything I forgot/want your fellow RPers to know?)

I'll post my sign-up later. At the moment, I'm off to see LotR RotK! :3

~Smear

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Izumi
    Description: Ok, I'll give her human apperance first.She's tall, about 6 foot 9(Like the last sequal.), with Long brown hair with golden highlights in her hair. Her eyes are a Carmel Brown. Her skin is fair. She wears magenta longskirt and a white silky blouse.Now, for her non-human features. Unlike the last RPG, her 10 wings, one on each side, have now grown into 2 wings, one on each side.The wingspan is about 7 foot even, 3.5 ft long on each side. She though, has mastered retracting them into the skin so she look's normal.
    Personality: She nice and gentle, and caring. And although she might still be considered the healer of the group,she tends to like attacking things with her anger. But that's rare, her being filled with rage.But tease about her wings,and she'll...uhh..Just wait.^^;
    History: When she was little, she stumbled upon a house amung her village. Inside was a witch, and punshed her by giving her the wings, which were then featherless.She later wandered around there, since her mom dis-abandoned her, because of the wings. The old lady that did it to Young Izumi asked for forgivness, and helped teach her magic. If you remember from Vegance 1 who the old lady really was, I'll give you a cookie!>.<
    Element: Light
    Magic Abilities:
    1.Healing Lights: Different than her Healing Moon Arrows, her fingertips glow with a small light, and when they touch something, they heal it. They can't bring back the dead though.
    2.Sun Spiritshe'll twirl around her staff, and little orange balls appear.They'll be tossed tossed at the opponent. They are like Mini-sun's.
    3.Moon Arrow Purityhe'll shoot out her arrow, and if they hit correctly, they release a blast of light energy at the opponent.
    Weapons/Defenses: She has her staff,a tall golden base like metal, with a Orange orb on the top. She also carries her Moon Arrow's and her Bow.
    Summon Gem:
    1.Aries the Ram:Can sense magic from afar, and thats about it.
    2.Hikari the Horse:White with a black mane, she's pretty fast for being old.
    Other: I don't think so...-.-'

Banned

I signed up on the second one...but fell out quickly. I forgot I signed up to be honest XP I'll do better this time...heh.

New Hero Sign Up

Name:
    Sky

Ancestor: Asher...? ^___^

Description: He has loose brown hair that can fly around a bit but not too loose like a womens. He has a white shirt that says something really cool on it that I just can't really think of right now...but it'll be covered by a dark red vest thing. He has a normal complexion, except a little more on the tan side. Bright blue eyes...eh I forgot that about the face. And some semi large blue jeans to cover his uhm...legs o.o;
    [EDIT] OH! 5'10 tall

Personality: Sky is one with split personalities. In a happy state he can be phyched and cheerful. Loud and outragous. But always behind that there is a large mind used for fighting. He won't do something stupid when he's angry, but he'll be much more silent. You understand?

History: Well in his home town...(sorry I can't spell ^__^; ) His father was a traveling man who got him interested in fighting. He left when Sky was very young and Sky can always remember the image of his father. When news spread through that a traveling warrior had died Sky's mother was crying and ever since then he has wanted to remind his mother, as well as himself, of his father. He took up the sword young and now, at age 18 he is quite good at it.

Element: Dark...eh?

Magic Abilities: Well, I guess he could learn like...a buster slash. Or something. It'll be called uhm...Buster slash. !
    To relate to Asher;

Father Memories; Remembers his father and attacks in a fury with his sword resulting in heavy damage. Can be used with a fellow partner for twice as much damage.

Weapons/Defenses: An agile samuri sword. It's at the ussual designated length and quite light. Carved into it in Kaligraphy (sP?) Is the word History. He has another, smaller sword on his belt. It's sometimes used for throwing. Besides that nothing really.

Summon Gem: I guess...One with a black horse. Shade. He has the shiniest coat ever.
    The other is a wolf. Black with bright blue eyes. For defensive matters I guess. But more of a pet. It's name is Ash. He resembles the spirit in Asher as well as Sky.
    Other: No...I'm...not gay. ^___^;

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Save me a spot will ya? I'm planning to be Gali's descendant (I'll try to stick to it this time! I swear!!)
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Banned

yay someone brought it back! I particpated in both of them(I think I had a different name) Glad it is back though

Hero Sign up
    Name: Hiro White
    Description: Hiro stands at about 6'2 with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He wears a dark red tunic and black leggings. Around his neck he has a silver chain that is almost worthless but, its reminds him of his parents
    Personality: Hiro is a nice person, he does not like to hurt peoples feelings and likes everyone to be treated fair. Hiro can be shy but, most of them times he isn't. Hiro doesn't know very much at all about Hyrule or anyplace else for that matter, usually gets lost in forests and such.
    History: Hiro was born and raised by both of his parents, his mom and dad were some of the nicest people but, he doesn't remember them all that well. Hiro trained him self in various arts of combat including his favorite, the sword. Hiro journeyed with the first group of Heros (Venegance Number 1 I guess is what you would call it.) and successfully helped defeat gannondorf(sp.)
    Element: Fire!
    Magic Abilities:
    Fireball:... um well pretty much self explainitory but what the heck, shoots a small ball of fire at the enemy.
    Inferno: Concentrates for a second or two then engulfs the opponent in flames.
    Fire Slash: Hiro heats up both of his blades and attacks the enemy. The duration of the heating up lasts about 30 seconds
    Firey Assult: Hiro Fires a huge blast of Fire that reaches extreme temeptures. Drains a lot from Hiro so, he only uses it as a last resort.
    Weapons/Defenses: Hiro wields 2 Identical Swords with black blades and a red vain that runs up through the middle. The handles are a dark red
    Summon GemAlright hold on gotta remeber what he had in them)
    1:Alright, Hiros Horse, Blaze. He has a dark red coat at black mane and tail
    2corch, Hiros pet wolf, his coat is black and has what almost appears as red fire details.
    Other: Ku Ku Ca Chu

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Aaaaaiiiiiiiii!!! *drags Seylan into the room*

~Name: Seylan (Umm... Did him and Puck and Asher ever end up with a last name? o.O')
    ~Gender: Male
    ~Age: 24
    ~Description: He is a bit tall, and has black hair (dyed silver) that falls loosely to his shoulders. He has piercing icy-blue eyes and can glare like nobody's business. He wears a dove-grey sleeveless tunic and black pants, and a dark grey coat/cape thingy and leather gauntlets.
    ~Personality: Often silent and aloof, he's very knowledgable of many things, and tends to speak in riddles slightly. He doesn't trust people he doesn't know, and won't think twice about stabbing something evil. He is often sarcastic and cyncal, and can sometimes seem like a bit of a jerk.
    ~History: He's the brother of Puck and Asher (he still calls him Shadow), and makes his home (the closest thing he, a wanderer, has to a home) in a cave on Snowhead mountain. Ganondorf is (or rather, was, heeheh) his uncle. Meh, I may do more later.
    ~Element: Ice
    ~Magic Abilities:
    Freeze: Obvious; cannot be shattered, but may be melted by intense heat.
    Shards: Hurls shards of ice the size and sharpness of daggers.
    Encase: A new technique, it covers Soulcutter's blade in ice that can be expelled like darts.
    Impale: Strikes opponent with a large spike of ice, which grows from the ground or ceiling.
    Ice Storm: Creates a whirlwind containing large chunks of ice and debris. He's been perfecting it so he doesn't pass out afterwards XD
    Flight: He can fly (more of a hover, actually XD) short distances.
    Cold Stare:Not really magic, but if he just glares at someone, it will likely intimidate them and scare them off.
    ~Weapons/Defenses: Soulcutter, his double-helixed sword is back (looks like Oni Link's from MM, with one black and one silver-white blade), as is his magic chain that sprouts spikes at his command. New is a pair of small silver shields that attach to the sides of his gauntlets and go back to cover his forearms.
    ~Summon Gem: Honn, a Lizalfos, and Midnite, a black stallion.
    ~Other: Aww, no break forms? No fun
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Thank you for that extra rule x.x'

And most of the items in the forms are actually from the original.

Hero Sign Up
    Name: Maichi Konnetsu
    Description: around 5'9", bright blue eyes, flowing blond hair down to her shoulderblades; Wearing a short skirt and matching shirt, the color of this text (and her staff)
    Personality: Mostly the rebellious teenager, but makes smart decisions; actually thinks about the consequences first.
    History: Was caught by the gods before she fell completely to her death.*
    Element: Void
    Magic Abilities:
    Halt (freezes someone/thing/s for a few seconds)
    Slow (reduces someone's speed)
    Haste (raises someone's speed)
    Teleport (...do I really need to explain it?)
    Weapons/Defenses: Her weapon is a smooth, slim staff the color of this text, with a red jewel encrusted in the top. Her defenses are magical barriers (think Mask of Shielding if you're into Bionicle) which she can do even without her staff
    Summon Gem: Speed (a horse)
    Other: I loathe lugia_2000 ^-^

Hero Sign Up
    Name: Maiku Konnetsu
    Description: around 5'10", blue eyes, blond hair like Link; Wearing black pants and a non-shiny gold shirt (hey, his old clothes were ripped)
    Personality: Kinda the opposite of Maichi, is a people person, outgoing and friendly. But he won't do anything he really doesn't want to do. Is a little protective of his sister.
    History: Was rescued by the gods from the stomach of the giant serpent, just before he was fully eaten.*
    Element: Void
    Magic Abilities:
    Halt (see Maichi)
    Teleport (see Maichi)
    Temporal Rip (makes everything around him and whomever he wants to move slower or faster than them)
    Weapons/Defenses: His weapon is a silver sword with gold-colored hilt, with a red gem encrusted in the center of the hilt (one gem shows through both sides). His defenses are magical barriers (like Maichi) and he also doesn't need his sword to create them.
    Summon Gem: TimeStopper (a horse) and Krow (a Takkuri)
    Other: I still loathe lugia_2000 ^-^

*Haha, revenge on lugia_2000 is sweet X) (hey, you didn't say exactly how far back the gods went)
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

lugia_2000

Sign me up. First time here in a while. One of my friends pointed this out, and well, what the hey...

Glad you brought this back.

Did the second one ever finish? Cause I had to leave for camp in the middle of it.

Name: Asher (No, no last name)
    Ancestor: Himself...? O.o
    Description: He's got kinda long, light brown hair down to his eyes, sorta scary, grey, marble-like eyes, and slightly tanned skin. He wears a black t-shirt with a chest plate that has shoulder protection as well, and on his legs is some heavy, plated armor with no knee area to all mobility and movement. His boots are brown and clunky, and a grey sheath is placed on his back.
    Personality: He's quiet around most, yet rash and hot tempered around friends. He seems like he's always present, always watching, and is no longer the friendliest individual towards strangers. He jokes around and is kind when he's in a good mood, which is not often.
    History: With the defeat of the Ryokugen, he left society to train in solitude. He began to see people as...untrustworthy, and with the comming of the new dark age, he set out again, ready to defend his world.
    Element: Dark
    Magic Abilities: His powers mainly consist of channeling dark energy in various amounts, concentrations, and shapes.
    To name a few,

Black Rain: Marble sized pellets of acidic black ooze rain from the sky in about a twenty foot radius, dissolving the skin of whatever they come in contact with.

Sonistrike: Asher moves with what seems like snail speed, seemingly right through his target. What he really does is delivers a series of rushes and slashes so quick it deceives the human eye, and cuts his opponent to ribbons.

Misery: This spell triggers every pain nerve in the opponents body simontaniously. The enemy is not actually hurt, rather it is just under the impression that it is in serious trouble.
    Weapons/Defenses: His weapons are a repeating pistol that he uses very seldom due to "honor" reasons, and large, katana like sword is kept on his back at all times.
    Summon Gem: Doesn't have one.
    Other: I don't really see why you loathe me. I don't have anything personal against you...I mean, I was pissed off for around thirty seconds, but this happened about a year ago... I think someone needs a chill pill.

I like the new rule as well. Everyone transforming really F*cked up the series in the second one.

Not-So-Cool Trainer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

New Hero
    Name: Himura Tadaima (Similar to other Japanese names, Tadaima is the first name and Himura the surname)
    Ancestor: "Kenshin"
    Description: Curly red hair tops this blue-eyed and lightly tanned semi-Asian boy; his normal suit includes a blue shirt, white gi, and authentic wooden samurai shoes.
    Personality: Tadaima is normally very joking, but gets very serious and upstanding about his beliefs of justice for the common man. He also has a get-up-and-go attitude that some times gets him in trouble.
    History: Unfortunately, because of poor management of finances, the Himuras have led a less than legendary life. However, they have passed down the legendary sword stylings of the Hiten Mitsurugi. Tadaima is the most recent of the masters of this art, but cannot practice much between multiple jobs until he is called up for this mission.
    Element: Wind
    Magic Abilities:
    Enhanced Battoujutsu (similar to the normal one, as the wielder draws his sword with exceptional speed, allowing a wind blast to emerge forward from it)
    Whirlwind Call (beckons forth a whirlwind capable of high winds)
    Weapons/Defenses: As you might guess, he holds a samurai sword.
    Summon Gem: Mite (mee-tay), a Keese, and Deta (day-tah), a Peahat
    Other: Umm, yeah, I'm new to this series, but I'll do my best!
    As long as I'm singin',
    Then the world's alright,
    Ev'rything's swingin',
    Long as I'm singin' my song...
    dA|FB|Twitter|Steam|Wiki

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I've decided I want another character... Just to get some of my weird ideas out, so excuse this char's weirdness XD

~Name: Tarquin (no last name)
    ~Gender: Male
    ~Age: 18 (but doesn't act like it XD)
    ~Ancestor: Seylan (and how that happened... we'll never know o.O)
    ~Description: He's got a pretty decent build, sorta skinny yet muscular. He has messy black hair kept out of his face by a red headband. His eyes are a coal-black color, and he has a darkly tanned complexion. He wears a plain sleeveless white shirt and black pants along with a thick red belt.
    ~Personality: He's reckless and obnoxious, and is always full of energy. He often forgets to use his head, and thus is contantly getting into trouble. He is a braggart and doesn't know how to keep his big loud mouth shut XD He holds grudges for a long time, and is fiercely loyal to his friends.
    ~History: He was abandoned as a young child, and can't remember his parents. He's used to taking care of himself.
    ~Element: Ice
    ~Magic Abilities:
    Entomb: Freezes something.
    Spire: Drops a large spike of ice on the target.
    ~Weapons/Defenses: Also will do later.
    ~Summon Gem: Coal (black guinea pig, yes, guinea pig!! really just a pet o.O), Kaun (Wolfos; pronounced "con")
    ~Other: *yells gibberish while smashing other with the chair*
    Ahme... He uses Red Ice, which can only be melted by magical fire.

I hafta finish later... *sigh*...
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

^^ Kewelies! I've always wanted to join this...

I hope my sign up form is okay... it's not an Ancestor or a Hero really... Smeargal, I hope it's alright. ^^ Just t hought this would be fun to play... tee-hee.

Name: His real name is, "Dome lantaien" but everyone will just call him their own name... since he can't talk.
    Ancestor: His ancestor is unknown... some horrible, terrible destructive dragon from looong looong ago. ^^ heheh.
    Description: He looks like this: Here! Except, he's much smaller... like about the size of a small cat. HIs wings are also larger... and his eyes are an extreme ice blue.
    Personality: Very sweet actually... he's a little troublesome dragon, likes to 'get into' things. If you have food on you, he'll sniff it out in no time and get into it. He loves to be around people, and is very loyal... not one to 'turn' on anyone. Plus he's just a baby dracling, so he doesn't know better.

History: Long ago, some huge, terrible and powerful dragon laid her eggs upon a mountaintop in the land of Hyrule... but of course, dragon eggs take thousands of years to hatch. Over those years... many terrible events occured (like Ryokugen) which destroyed the eggs that were hatched... except for one. He hatched about a month ago... and now he's exploring the area he was in, very timidly. However, one of the Eleven 'parts' of Ryokugen was living exactly where Dome (my dragon's nick name that I have for him.) was. That Eleventh part didn't see Dome, but Dome saw him and scurried off in terror. (as fast as his little dracling legs could carry him... he can't fly yet.) Eventually Dome went into a little village, and boy, did he scare everyone in the village who saw him. (Example: "EEEEK! A RAT!" "AHHH! A MONSTER!" etc..) Many villagers tried to kill the poor fella,so he was scared out of his wits... wanting to find 'mommy' but his dragon mother long ago was slaughtered and past away. (His mommy was evil.. but Dome doesn't have to be evil if he isn't raised that way!) Eventually Dome ran into one of the Decendents (the heros...) and after being fed by them, Dome followed them ALL the time... so they decided to keep Dome around them. ^^ Anyone can be this... if you want, I prefur to have it be female so t hen Dome will be extra protective because the female would be like 'his' mother to him.

Element: He doesn't have an element... he's a dwagon! Grawr!
    Magic Abilities: Well.. he's just a baby, so he has no abilities or anything yet. Heck, he can't even fly! But eventually he'll be able to blow out pathetic excuses for acid.. (yes, most dragons blow out fire but his lineage has a thing where every other generation, one dragon can produce blue acid which is far more painful and destrutive than fire..) but since he's a baby, he can spit out... like a drop of it. lol.
    Weapons/Defenses: He's got baby kitten-like claws ! Except they're as hard as diamonds... so they'll never break, but they're contractable too, so when he climbs up on some one's shoulder he doesn't scratch them.
    Summon Gem: He doesn't have one! lol... but when he first sees one, he thinks it is a very nice shiny thingy... and he'll try to eat it or some thing. ^^;;
    Other: Dome loves climbing up on human shoulders and curling his tail around them... he feels so special. ^^;

I hope that's okay Smeargal!
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Cool Trainer

Okies, let's see....

PoLHaruko-san, Skyline127, NightBlaze, Nabooru23, VirtualPlay, lugia_2000, & MToolen: All of you are accepted.
    Mystic_clown: Okay... *reserves*
    Nabooru23: Your second char is okay from what you have so far.
    Bulbasaur4: Very nice idea, and I have no problem with you signing up. And I'm also sure nobody else has a problem? O.o';; *glances around room* As far as I'm concerned, you're accepted.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Kurayami's sign up. XD!

Hero Sign Up
    Name:
    Kurayami Mizuchi
    Description: Kurayami stands at about 5'7" off the ground. She has dark brown hair to around midway down her back, and her eyes are a deep, sparkling blue. She wears something quite similar to Link (if you don't know what he's wearing, it's a tunic.) However, instead of Link's green and white colors, a dark blue replaces the green, and the white is replaced with black. Also, the tunic has been lengthened to where it looks more of a skirt or dress, which ends around her knees. The leggings are also black, and she wears boots with a dark shade of brown. On the back of her shirt (vest, whatever), there's a symbol of two dragons interlocking a light blue and dark blue circle. Armour-wise, she has two gauntlet like devices on each forearm
    Personality: Although she is usually a loner and doesn't really go with society, she'll accept help from others if pressed upon it. She's sarcastic around people she doesn't know too well and/or don't like too much, though she's funny and helpful around her friends.
    History: Kurayami lived in the Lost Woods (from the Ocarina of Time). She is a Hylian, but as a small child her mother abandoned her there for reasons unknown. There she was brought up by the Poe Sisters (anyone remember them? :3), and trained in the art of magic, eventually learning the techniques she still uses today. When she was around the age of 14-15, Gannondorf (of course) invaded the Forest Temple, made it his own, and turned the Poe Sisters evil, whereupon Link showed up and killed them and defeated Phantom Gannon. Because of this, Kurayami is still very bitter about the subject, and she really despises any of the hero types, though she herself is one. O.o
    Element: Water
    Magic Abilities:
    Pressure Bubbles An attack she uses quite often, Pressure Bubbles are large, silver-ish blue bubbles that warp whatever they consume by means of extreme amounts of pressure. They are possible to pop, though it's recommended one isn't too close, because when popped they create a miniature black hole-ish thing that has enough suction to knock anyone nearby off balance.
    Transform The other attack she uses often, Transform allows her to literally transform herself into a large, water Dragon. Let's just say, it's big, bluish black, has lots of fins, really sharp teeth, and moderately sized wings. Also, when Kurayami transforms back into a human, anything other than her body will stay as it was in Dragon form. In other words, if Dragon-her has a gaping, bloody scar in her side, when she transforms back, she will still have that same, bloody slash, get it? Same with weapons, if she's stabbed with one, it'll still be lodged in her side.
    She also knows Geyser, Waterfall, and Whirlpool, but she doesn't use those as often.
    Weapons/Defenses: A jewel-encrusted sword and a black bow. The sword has sapphires embedded in its hilt and is two-handed. The bow is (as I had said) black, and the arrows have special hooks on the tip, making them difficult to wrench out.
    Summon Gem: A Chocobo and Mog (Chobo and Moo) in one Gem, and Shunme, her grey horse (with black spots on its whithers) in the other.
    Other:-.-';; Yes, I know, Kurayami has a Transform attack. But it's her attack I had long before the dispute, so I had it assumed that it caused relatively small problems. But I'll remove it if anyone complains it's unfair. Though I don't see how it's unfair, as it's my idea, and nobody disagrees with my ideas. *wink wink*

~Smear

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Name: Puck

Description: Puck has light brown eyes with...short hair?!?! Its still long compared to most of the people, but its shorter then it was before. His hair is a thick and black, with silvery highlights that seem to mesmerize you. He now (unlike the other Vengeances) is deviloushly handsome, and most girls go gaga upon seeing him for the first time. He wears a long-sleeved, navyblue shirt, that had the neck and sleeves cut out. His arm muscles are more accented now, but not the body-building type, Puck never was. He has long, silky, black pants, with just sandals. Did I mention he know has a bit of a beard? Not full grown, he'll probably never grow it out. So he looks like a college bum. But a cool college bum!

Personality: He can be a bit immature at times, but no matter what happens, he's still the easy-going type. He's a very thoughtful person; if you're sad he'll most likely comfort you. He kind of stupid, but that goes with immaturre. He's a bit more mature then in Vengeance I and II, and deffinatly more wise, but still a jokster and a wisecracker. He loves to have fun but sometimes doesn't know when to get serious. He'll always be one of the voices for the group. He's very loyal, though sometimes he might not show it.

History: Unbeknownst to Seylan but maybe not Shadow (Asher) Puck is the love-child of Taban and a nurse he met while fighting off Ganon's forces. (Aren’t I original?) He was born in Termina and given to Shadow's mother to look after. He was fighting off darkness with the group from the beginning, and without him, they might not have gone through the portal.

Element: Dark

Magic Abilities:

Lunar Wave: Releases a wave of black energy that goes at 11mph and surrounds the entire plain as far as the eye can see. (Note: does not hit Puck's partner's...if he can control it of course)

Levitation: Hovers off the ground. It can last for about twenty-five minutes. He now can fly, but not at a very fast pace and he only stay in the air for a couple of minutes.

Shadow Arrow: He fires a small but long dark energy with the shape of an arrowhead.

Persuasive Gaze: Stares at the opponent with a glowing blue eye; the enemy the surrenders to Puck's will if will is weak enough.

Weapons/Defenses: Puck has two large daggers with long curved blades. The hilts are a forest green with a bright orange sheath.

Summon Gem:
    1. Regna~ Regna's grown a bit since Puck was 19. She is a female dragon with dark blue skin and a black underbelly. She has a powerful sixth sense.

Other: Oh boy, another near death venture fore Puck!!!

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

BU-KA-DING!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I would like to reserve a sopt as a New Hero in this RPG! It sound like a lot of fun, even though (I do admit) I'm not EXTREMELY familiar with all the stuff from the Zelda series of games...

(Reserve as a Wind element, if possible...)

BTW, can two people be descendants from the same Hero? Because I was going to use the same one as MToolen did...
    Matataku Hoshi no Shita de
    Kono basho ga doko darou to miagereba matataku hoshi
    Sono shita de kimi wo omoeba warukunai yoru ni naru
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Shinjiru to iu kotoba wo kimi wa kodomoppoi to warau kai
    Miwatasu kagiri no kouya de yukusaki wo shimesu mono
    Mune ni daite aruitekou
    Sekai ga wazuka ni kagayaku

The bonds we have with those close to us keep us connected always...

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hi. I'm new.

New Hero Sign Up
    Name: Kera Stardragon
    Ancestor: Hiro White
    Description: Kera is about 5'7" with medium-length, dark brown hair. She isn't very large, so she doesn't rely on physical strength. Her tongue is one of her sharpest weapons. Kera absolutely hates to wear skirts, so you'll never see her in those. She's more likely to go around in jeans and a comfortable shirt - anything that matches and feels good suits her fine. She is too lazy to try to look good.
    Personality: She doesn't do things unless she feels like it, and if you try to boss her around, she's likely to become irritated. She has an excessive sense of honor. Insult her integrity and you'll find yourself in for a nasty conflict.
    History: Her parents were murdered when she was very young, and she was raised by wild creatures that took pity on her. She doesn't know of any living human that is related to her.
    Element: Fire
    Magic Abilities:
    1) Flare - Kera generates an intensely bright flame that will light up dark places and temporarily blind those who look at it too closely.
    2) Heat Barrier - A sphere of flame surrounds Kera's target (herself or anything else), and as long as it burns, nothing comes in or goes out.
    3) Rings of Flame - Kera concentrates, creating small blazing rings of fire that she can direct at her targets.
    4) Fire Arrows - Kera sets aflame the tips of her arrows, enabling her to shoot searing flame from her bow.
    Weapons/Defenses:
    1) Kera only has one weapon, and that is her long range bow. Her quiver is light, and contains her sleek golden arrows.
    Summon Gem:
    1) Glaurung the Golden - A massive winged dragon with golden scales, he terrorizes the skies with his hot temper and scorching breath.
    2) Silverstorm - He is a sleek silver dragon, with the capacity to dive great depths. He is not powerful as he is fast, and his swiftness will help him escape many a conflict.
    Other: N/A

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

New Hero Sign Up:

Name: Kaia
    Ancestor: None
    Description: She has a bit of Sheikah in her so she has a build that can help her move around quickly and quietly. She's about 5'5 with the slim but strong build. Her hair is brown and lightly streaked in gold that hangs down to her chin and her eyes are a steely blue/gray. She keeps with the garb of the old and wears a royalblue tunic with black leggings and boots, which are soft but sturdy. She also wears a black belt that stores her daggers
    Personality: Living by herself for so long and with very little human contact has made her suspicious of people and quite hardened. She likes talking to people though so when someone does talk for her for an extended amount of time, she opens up a lot. She also has a fierce temper though and when it comes out, people can't ignore it. She becomes protective, commanding and downright nasty if people get on her bad side
    History: She is from Kakariko Village; Her parents were killed at the age of 10 by some mysterious creature (who she later believed was Ryokugen) while she was out playing in Hyrule field and when she came back, all she found were her parents' bodies and the heirloom daggers that were to be given to her when she was older. After burying them, she went off to wander the world and became an expert in dagger use and living off the land, as well as a hard believer in the fact that Ryokugen would come back some day after long peaceful times. Along the way, she met up with a little dragon who she named Haruki (although she doesn't know his name is Dome), which meant "shining brightly", for his bright blue scales. After feeding him a bit of food, he started to follow her around and sit on her shoulder so now she regards him as an associate/pet
    Element: Lightning
    Magic Abilities: They don't have names
    1) She charges her daggers with electric energy and then throw them into the enemy, giving it a nasty shock. Then acting like a magnet, she can pull the daggers back to her
    2) Crossing her daggers, she can deflect electric attacks back at her opponent or someone else (can control the direction of the deflected attack)
    3) An electric barrier is set up around her and/or someone else. Most electric, steel and fire attacks are nulled but if a water attack comes her way, the barrier absorbs it and sends it back double, combined with electricity (this one takes a lot of concentration)
    4) Raising her daggers into the sky, she creates a thunderstorm (complete with rain) and sends multiple lightning bolts into her enemy
    Weapons/Defenses: She has her two daggers, one with a royalblue hilt with an aquamarine gem set in it and the other, a silver hilt with an emerald in it
    Summon Gem: She has Haruki, who stays with her at all times and also has a Chinese Fox named Kiyoshi, which means "quiet". Although he is cunning and sly, he, like Haruki, is protective of Kaia since she has been the only one who has treated him well in his lifetime. To her, he is her eyes and ears. He also has the ability to create fires with his tail but doesn't use it that often
    Other: None
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Banned

Hey, is the Earth element still open? Cause I might sign back up for this. I'll have to rework Dallas' personality to my liking, though.

Master Trainer

^^ Yay! My little dragon has a friend! (assuming Kaia's dragon friend is Domey! now known as Haruki ! ^^)
    [Please Send Tell]

Cool Trainer

O.o';; I'm amazed at all these sign ups...

fireguardian: O.o';; Puck's a cool college bum now? Accepted.
    Whiteangel: Well, sure, you can have the same ancestor. Somewhere along the way, maybe someone had two kids, so you're distantly related to MToolen's char as well, or something. And as long as you have a basic idea of LoZ, you'll do fine. But yes, I'll reserve you a spot.
    Charizard04621: Uhm...yes, I only have one problem. Err, technically, Dragons are too powerful for anyone to have more than one of. Let's take Puck's Dragon as an example; when he got her, she was a Dracling, and still is a 'teenage' Dragon. Plus, Dragons have nearly been whiped out in both the Vengeances (if I remember correctly). So in other words, please try to change your two summon creatures. I'm fine if you have a young Dracling, but preferably not two full grown Dragons. -_-';; Sowwy.
    The_Missing_Link: Yes, yes, Accepted.
    Gladiator: Sure, it's open. *reserves*

~Smear

Banned

Here's what I've got. I hope it's acceptable.

Name: Dallas Balicut
    Personality: He's a quick thinker, fast-talker, and everything about him is pretty much fast. He's highly impatient, but he doesn't mind that much. Very energetic and very intelligent, Dallas is not much into frontal attacks, preferring to take down his opponent's with his crossbow or gun. He takes nothing seriously, always doing things just for the heck of it. He dislikes authority and lives by his own rules. While many find him rude, those who know him will tell you that he is a highly generous and caring character. In conversation, he listens but rarely speaks. In battle, he’s a bit of a braggart (but he’s always had a reason to be) Dallas doesn't like to follow the crowd and is often fascinated by technology. He is a risk taker.
    Appearance: He's a tall individual. Dallas is physically fit and his exposure to the sun gives him a nice tan. His hair is short but uncontrollable and is blonde. His eyes are a piercing red. He often makes his own clothes and doesn't conform to modern style. To summarize, he looks like he came out of the Wild West. He wears a brown trenchcoat and tan wide-rimmed hat, black boots, black pants, and always wears a belt.
    History: Dallas’ early years were spent in his family’s vineyard until it was ultimately destroyed and his parents with it. Dallas’ recollection of that event is fuzzy, so he has never learned of his attackers. The only that remains of the vineyard is the bottle of wine he keeps with him (but has never used). Orphaned, he was taken in by a Zora named Squall and his (strange) family. From Squall he learned to be a marksmen and had managed to earn the title of ‘Third Best Marksmen in Termina.’ At age 16, he left his foster family and has lived a loner’s life ever since. At least until he met the other heroes in Vengence 2.
    Weapons: A long-range crossbow and a short-range revolver
    Base element: Earth

Magic:
    Terran Saber: Creates a sword out of the earth.
    Stone Cold Stare: Prettification, duh. Must make eye contact.
    Rock Armor: Covers his body in stone armor
    Stone Sling: Fires large rocks at his opponent that blow up with a fireworks effect.

Summons:
    Midgard, the Wyrm: Many people have different conceptions of Wyrms. Some think they are a kind of dragon, others think it’s a kind of worm. In fact, Wyrms have properties similar to both. They are segmented, legless, scaly creatures. Usually a clay brown, with a beak for a mouth and strange barbs coming out of each of its segments (3 per segment, 1 segment per foot), the largest reported is about 10 yards long. Wyrm’s feed and make their homes in dirt. Midgard is actually quite young and is about 3 yards long. He has emerald eyes and a redish hue to his skin. Blind in the daylight hours, Midgard is capable of detecting seismic disturbances. Surprise attacks his opponents from underground.
    Gaia: His horse, transport reasons, Gaia is a dark brown with green eyes and golden mane with a scar over her right eye.

Other: Dallas speaks differently than most because he chooses to. He usually says ‘ya’ instead of ‘you,’ ‘em’ instead of ‘them,’ and usually shortens certain words. He also has knowledge on various old wines and other drinks. He dehydrates at an accelerated rate compared to others. He’s also very athletic, relying on his quick speed and accuracy than strength.

Hey, SmearGal, is it okay if Dallas has some kind of crush on your character? He kind of acted like he had one in the first RPG (for the short while it was alive), so I figured I might as well work with that.

Cool Trainer

Gladiator: Yup yup; that's fine by me. ^_^';; You're Accepted.

Anyway, since we're close enough to a nicely sized RPG, I may start this pretty soon. Well, soon as in around Friday/Saturday. So try to get your SU's in around Wednesday. I'm sure I'll accept some LSU's, but not too many...

-____-';; I'm so sleepy I might acutally go to sleep now. G'night everyone...

~Smear

Elite Trainer

Name: Janus ‘The Trickster’ Nova
    Ancestor: Gali
    Description: He’s got short, spiky, blue hair and brown eyes. He’s got an average build and an average tan. He wears a red shirt with black belts on the sleeves, a grey vest that’s black on the inside, white pants with three black belts on the right leg, brown boots, biker gloves and shades.
    Personality: He’s pretty cocky, but has a good heart. He’s a bit of a sneak and is quick to jump the gun. He may not show it, but he really does care about his friends and is willing to protect them. He’s a smooth talker and can be quite charming.
    History: When he was a small child, his parents died in a fire and he was forced to live with his grandma. But when he was 14, she died also. Before she died, she gave Janus a gem which, unknown to Janus, contained Pyro. He was forced to live on the streets. He survived by cheating people out of their money in games of blackjack and poker. He’s gained quite a reputation of being the trickiest gambler around, which earned him the nickname ‘The Trickster’.
    Element: Fire
    Magic Abilities:
    -Fire Storm: he fires into the air and then a bunch of fireballs fall from the sky.
    -Card Shuffle: shuffles his card deck and draws, this attack differs, depending on what suit he draws.
    Diamond- strengthens his attacks for a few minutes
    Heart- heals him with the power of fire.
    Spade- does minor damage to the enemy
    Club- severely damages the enemy.
    -Nova Flare: He charges up his bayonet for 10 seconds and then fires a powerful blast of fire at the enemy, doing severe damage to the enemy.
    Weapons/Defenses: A customised bayonet, which can be strapped onto his arm.
    Summon Gem:
    -Pyro the Fool of Fire: a jester in a red and black attire that is constantly surrounded by fire.
    -Salamanstrom: a serpent dragon whose main body is made of fire, black eyes and claws made of molten rock.
    Other: He considers Dome a pest, but has a crush on Maichi.

Advanced Trainer

Ok! Thanks SG. I think I'll do fine to, I just thought I'd point that out for future reference. All right! Here's my sign-up form:

New Hero Sign Up
    Name: Takayama Masashi (Masashi = first name)
    Ancestor: Kenshin
    Description: Masashi 5' 6" and has is fairly thin. He's not extremely skinny, but he's not exactly overweight either. He has a notable muscle tone, but he's not horribly strong. His eyes are hazel, but they lean more towards brown than green. His hair is light brown with a blue coloring in its shine. He usually likes it either spiked back on his head or parted down the middle. He keeps his hair short (1 - 1.5 inches on the top) so that his hair can stay like that. He has an affinity to dark blue or black jeans, black or white tennis shoes, and shirts similar to THIS. (too hard to explain myself... v_v;) His skin is fairly pale. It has a notable amount of color, but not a large amount.
    Personality: Masashi tends to keep to himself and the small group of friends he has. He dislikes preps, but doesn't make it blatantly visible that he doesn't either. He's acquaintances with a few, but they're preps that don't think there the highest and mightiest of them all. In his leisure time, he loves to draw and sketch or read a book (usually some sort of fiction). These two things go hand-in-hand for him, because he uses the books to get inspirations for his drawings. He's an extremely imaginative person and enjoys sharing his dreams and ideas with those around him. He generally likes to keep a fun or comical aura around him, and for this, many people see him as preppy person. Just don't mess with him when he's angry. He's likely to bite your head off if you irritate him enough. Masashi is the kind of person that wears his happy and joyous emotions on his sleeve, but hides his depressing and angry feelings deep inside. This causes him to have the occasional eruption of depression and feeling of worthlessness from the build-up within him. Usually it takes something extremely stressful or horrible to knock him into this condition, so it's not exactly something that happens too often or for an extended period of time. In general, though, he's a fun person to be around!
    History: I'll get this done soon. Need to think more...
    Element: Wind
    Magic Abilities:
    Storm of 1000 Dreams: Winds begin to pick up speed, causing a multitude (starts at 100 and increases) of small energy blades to slash the opponent once each. (Increases by 50; Weak-power advancing to Medium)
    Circle of Truth: 5 disks of energy spiral around the target. Quickly increasing in speed, they form a small vortex that confuses them slightly. The disks then converge on the opponent, slashing them through thier mid-section. (Mid-power)
    Sheer: A powerful blast of wind comes from under the opponent, knocking them high into the air. Following that, a blast from a wind sheer pummels them back to the ground. (Most damage taken from hitting the ground; Mid-power)
    Wind Brand: Using his Blaster Edge, Masashi slices his personal Crest (seen in attachment below) into the chest of the opponent. Once finished, a fine, albeit powerful, stream of wind descends from the heavens and hit them with the full concentration of wind power. The crest then disperses with a force of air and knocks the opponent powerfully backwards. (Last learned; High-power)
    Weapons/Defenses: Masashi uses what is called a Blaster Edge. (For those that know FFVIII, Rinoa uses it. For those that don't, it's a cresent shaped blade that hooks onto a launcher attached to the back of the arm. Similar to a boomerang, it's created so that it returns to the user. Defensive items include small wrist and leg guards, and clothing that has properties similar to Mythril. (Light wieght and somewhat penetrable)
    Summon Gem:
    From High Above: Oriki, the Hawk appears. Able to look from high above for pathways and hidden enemies.
    Speed of Sound: Yorutsu, the Cheetah appears. Able to run at great speeds, allowing for a quick escape or a great diversion for speed attacks.
    Other: Masashi and Tadaima are distantly related to each other through Kenshin.
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Banned

Is it alright if one of the ancestors...doesn't come back? ^___^;; I don't feel like being kenshin...Maybe one of the two ancestors can be him..^.^;

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Bah, dragons are the only way to go. If I can't have them, I just won't get summons. I was looking forward to that, too... It was actually the part of my signup I liked. Meh, oh well. I'll try to stay interested.

[COLOR=gold]

Cool Trainer

Mystic_clown: Yes, yes, yours is fine.
    Whiteangel: From what you have so far, you're accepted. -ish
    Skyline127: Oh no, they don't have to come back. The Gods first ask the heroes before taking them, so those that don't return are the ones that decline. Just think about it: if they were to die on this quest, they wouldn't be the only ones to disappear in their time/the future. I wouldn't force you to play your old character. ^_^'
    Charizard04621: I agree, Dragons are awesome and stuff, but please, this is a Legend of Zelda RPG, and I don't remember a single Dragon in any of the series (correct me if I'm wrong) except for that one in WindWaker, but that doesn't count. So I'm sorry, but if you're under the impression that this whole RPG is about Dragons, etc, you may want to withdraw from it.

Anyway, I'm now dedicating the rest of tonight to my Tournament post, though I still need that PM from EngiMatikul........ *blinks* Anyway, if anyone else wishes to sign up, try to get yours in by tomorrow. And please, if your sign up is half-finished, try to finish it and let me know so I can fully check it. *nods*

~Smear

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Hmm...might as well have a New Hero. And for laughs...

Mr. Garrison: You're still not entertaining plans to rape me in this here cell, are you Chef?

Chef: No Garrison! Shut the hell up!

New Hero Sign Up
    Name: Aki Ito
    Ancestor: Izumi
    Description: His eyes akways look sad for some reason, as if all his tears had been bottled up by his eyes. They are very large, and an icy blue. His skin is very pale almost snow white. He has short blonde hair, with light brown highlights (natural). He wears a large black shirt that seems waaaayyyy too big for him. It was handed down by the kindely old man from the pub. He also wears long black pants that also seem wayyy to big for him. His shoes (thank god) aren't to big for him, but they are also black. Now for the wings!
    Aki doesn't know how he got the wings, no one else in his family has them. They are large a fluffy, with a wingspan of 6 1/2 feet. They seem to be silver when you first look at them, but on closer inspection they're just white. Oh yeah, he only has two of them.
    Personality: Aki is quiet around people he doesn't know. Not cold, but just very quite. But if you get him to open up, you've made a friend for life. He's very kind, gentle, and caring. Even if he doesn't know you, he'll protect you from anything, even if it means giving his own life. He doesn't seem like he's mad ever, but he just holds all of his emotions in until someone gets him really angry, as in, teasing him about his wings.
    History: When he was 6 his mother taken by an uncureable virus that not even the best doctors could treat. Soon after his father went to war. Aki never saw him again. His father pronounced dead the inheritence went to Aki. He was rich beyond his wildest dreams! He was taken in by his godfather, a travelling musician by the name of Discus. One day he recieved a letter, all of his gold was gone and his house was burned to the ground. By the age of 12 he was living in an orphanage, his godfather dead from a heart attack. The mistress was a cruel old woman., cruel to Aki because of his wings anyway. When she got him a job at a factory, Aki ran away. He now has been living in a room above a small pub. He was taken in by a kindly old man.
    Element: Light
    Magic Abilities:
    1.Lunar Power:Can heal up to as many as twenty people at a time, but if more then seven, he passes out.
    2.Moon Kick:He'll power up by diving into the enemy, feet first. He'll then steal some of their life energy, which powers him up. All physical moves cause twice as much damage now, and the opponent slowly loses energy.
    3:Crystal Beamhoots a wide beam of Light magic from
    Weapons/Defenses: A sling with 28 Moonstones (incase you don't know, Moonstones are teal with a white line going through them). Later in the RPG he'll learn how to harness the Moonstones power and then he'll have a mgaic sling!!! Though he seldom uses them he has two short swords carved out of Mahogany wood.
    Summon Gem:
    1.Avalon the Ignis:An Ignis is basicly a cross between a Pheonix and a Bird of Paradise. She has the power of taking away someones sickness by staring into their eyes, but then dies and is reborn.
    2.Shurrin the Cobra:Blue with white stripes. He's Aki's mode of transportation.
    Other: Big Brother is Watching! Gotta love 1984! *cheesy smile*

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

for all seasons Moderator

Y'know, I haven't joined in an RPG for months or so, so I wouldn't mind being a part of this one. Sounds nifty. Keep in mind, I'm still a tad unclear on a couple things, so be forgiving... ^^;

For one thing, despite constant searching. I could not find anyone who had previously had the steel element. Therefore, it's my understanding that I could go without an ancestor...

New Hero Sign Up
    Name:
    Iggy McFlan
    Ancestor: None
    Description: Iggy looks similar to Siegfried of SC(II), except he has his hair is black, and he wears it in a ponytail. Additionally, he wears a thin scalemail vest, that offers some protection, but can be easily pierced by a well-placed strike. He also wears a worn black shirt and cargo pants, as well as pointed shoes, adding some force behind his kicks. He's a lean sort of muscular, but chooses not to bulk up too much in order to maintain mobility. He has blue eyes, and is roughly 5'10''
    Personality: Iggy isn't really very talkative, and mostly mutters his sentences. This gives the impression that he's the strong, silent type, but he's really anything but that. He longs for companionship, and will tag along with just about anyone for a bit of company. He has a good sense of humour, and is very loyal. He loves a challenge, and will take on things bigger than himself, but is less confident fighting things smaller than he is. It's something of a phobia.
    History: Born from a poor, Irish family, Iggy never got the chance to get close to his parents. For them, he was just dragging them further into poverty. He kept to himself, and grew up very lonely. The only thing he had were tales of great adventure, and he longed to find such things for himself. He left at a young age, and made a point to learn as much as he could from people he met in his travels. Along the way, he picked up the bizarre concept of the steel element from travelling shamen, though regrets even bothering, since he's ill-equipped to bother with an 'element' and the shamen charged through the nose to pass on any information, as well as a 'summon gem' that Iggy's never even bothered looking at. He eventually got work as the apprentice to a smithy named Lork, and adapted the aggressive striking he learnt there into a unique fighting style. He was passed on a modified mallet, which Lork had turned into a midsized warhammer. Iggy chose to use it as his primary weapon, though he also carries two sai for close combat, should worse come to worse. Each day that passed Iggy felt was only getting him closer to something brilliant.
    Element: Steel
    Magic Abilities:
    Iron Curtain~ Two walls of steel surround an enemy, and close on them.
    Metallic Force~ A defensive technique which increases a weapon's blocking efficiency.
    Welding Hell~ An intensely hot wave of liquid metal crashes down, searing all caught in its path.
    Weapons/Defenses: Iggy uses a midsized warhammer that is an ideal combination of weight and power. Its smaller than average size makes it easy to wield, but difficult to actually connect with. Iggy also carries two sai, which he uses for close combat. Their hilts shine a brilliant red, as though they were made of ruby.
    Summon Gem: Although Iggy's never even bothered looking at it, it contains an unamed Raven, which is extremely smart, and ideal for message-carrying.
    Other: Iggy likes cheese. It's his favourite food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Advanced Trainer

Hey SmealGal. I finished up my form! Check it out and let me know if anything needs to be changed or edited or whatever! ^_^
    Fuan wo kazoeta yubi ni
    Nukumori ga tomoru

Mune ni daite aruitekou

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I know this is a Zelda RPG. I know it does not involve dragons to a great extent. You do have a person with a dragon, however, as well as a person who is a dragon. *shrug* I've got a lot of work to do in my Junior year anyway, so I'll humbly withdraw.

[EDIT]: I nearly forgot my New Year's Resolution again...

[COLOR=gold]

Cool Trainer

fireguardian: 1984 scared me. And you're accepted.
    DragoKnight: Nope, no steel elements in the old ones, so you're okay. o.o';; I love cheese.... You're accepted, BTW.
    Whiteangel: Yes, yes, yours is fine.
    Charizard04621: If that's what you wish to do. Really sorry, it's just that I'd prefer the Dragon population to be kept to a bare minimum; or at least, make them all young Draclings, or something of the sort.

Anyway, Sign Ups are closed. I probably'll start this around Friday or so...

~Smear

Master Trainer

Sorry... but I have to just say one thing:

Charizard04621

No offense, but it seems to me you are merely trying to widdle your way into having two dragons. Saying you'll try to keep interested? If you haven't noticed, Smeargal has a lot of sign ups, and none of them are complaining. The people who do have dragons- they're either not big fierce damaging dragons and more of the snake genre, or their draclings. I'm AM a dragon, but that is the only thing I am- nothing else. Plus I am playing a baby dracling, which can't even blow out a single breath of fire. The person who has my dragon, again- she only has a baby dracling. If you notice at everyone else's 'pets', they're not nearly as powerful as you made your dragons seem. That's why it isn't fair... dragons are rare, and in my sign ups I wrote that my dracling was born from being laid thousands of years agao, and out of all the eggs that his mother laid, only his survived. That must show a little bit about how rare dragons indeed are.

Sorry... I just think you should listen to the RPG creator, Smeargal, and do what she says and if you don't like it, then don't participate.
    [Please Send Tell]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Bulbasaur4

Sorry... but I have to just say one thing:

Charizard04621

No offense, but it seems to me you are merely trying to widdle your way into having two dragons. Saying you'll try to keep interested? If you haven't noticed, Smeargal has a lot of sign ups, and none of them are complaining. The people who do have dragons- they're either not big fierce damaging dragons and more of the snake genre, or their draclings. I'm AM a dragon, but that is the only thing I am- nothing else. Plus I am playing a baby dracling, which can't even blow out a single breath of fire. The person who has my dragon, again- she only has a baby dracling. If you notice at everyone else's 'pets', they're not nearly as powerful as you made your dragons seem. That's why it isn't fair... dragons are rare, and in my sign ups I wrote that my dracling was born from being laid thousands of years agao, and out of all the eggs that his mother laid, only his survived. That must show a little bit about how rare dragons indeed are.

Sorry... I just think you should listen to the RPG creator, Smeargal, and do what she says and if you don't like it, then don't participate.
    I have already withdrawn from the RPG... You will be able to read it in the rest of my previous post. By the way, for future reference, the correct word is "wheedle". I know it is nitpicky to point that out, but I am that way when it comes to the English language...

[COLOR=gold]

Banned

By the way, for future reference, the correct word is "wheedle".
    Isn't that a pokemon...or something? O_o

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Weedle
    -A small caterpillar-like pokémon of the Bug/Poison type. It evolves into Kakuna, and then to Beedrill.

wheedle
    -To persuade or attempt to persuade by flattery or guile; cajole.
    -To obtain through the use of flattery or guile.

I think Bulbasaur was looking more for a word that meant more of convincing via whining, but didn't find it.

Anyway, I'm out of here. Sorry for SPAMing up the topic, SmearGal.

[COLOR=gold]

Master Trainer

I'm sure your very big on English, so thank you for the error. I make a lot of typing errors because I'm not that big on grammer and plus I don't have a left eye to see properly out of so I'm sorta typing blindedly as my right eye fills with water from light sensativity.

Heh... we should use that word some time, "You're just weedling your self out out of this!" *remembers pokemonish phrase*
    [Please Send Tell]

Cool Trainer

Weeedle...weeedle....Lol, I'm going to say that now. >:3

Yes, yes, I believe Bulba nailed it. Again, I'm really sorry, it's just that too many Dragons would cause a powerplaying-ish thing to happen with those who don't have any Dragons. But I think my point's been taken, so yeeeeah. And dun't worry 'bout the topic. :3 SPAM-ing is fun, every once in a while.

*blinks* Oi, I need to start working on my post.... :3 It's going to be fun. Something perhaps completely unlike Kurayami. *nods*

I suppose I'll see you all tomorrow. Hope your eye gets better, Bulba... x.o';; Sounds very painful.

~Smear

Elite Trainer

I don't mean to sound impatient, but could we start this already? This is a really good RPG and I don't want it to die before it even starts.

Banned

I thought this was gonna start last friday...Smear are you ok? XD

Cool Trainer

XD I wasn't going to post in this again, but yes, I'm fine.

My apologies; surprise visit from my cousins delayed my opening post from being finished. But as soon as I'm back from Karate (around 8 centralish) and eat supper and add finishing details, I'll start the RPG. *nods*

~Smear