Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0 (RL, Ash, BTPoke, Cy

TEAM BTPOKE'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

The Old Village
    An abandoned part of the village that is set for refurbishment some time in the future. Who knows what you can find here, pokemon seem to flock to it from wherever they are. There's also rumours of places hidden beneath the old village..

‡ Round 23 ‡

Floating high above the ground, you utilize the connection exclusive to Pokemon trainers and Psychic-types. Rosalinda receives your command and uses Hypnosis on the Monster, lulling her into a deep sleep. You fall safely onto the horde of goods. Sake, meanwhile, goes to town by lashing out with a series of Fighting-type attacks. Fortunately, he manages to avoid activating Cute Charm.

While this goes on, you search the horde for... your Pokeballs! Yay! You even locate a third Pokeball amongst the junk and take it for yourself. Nobody needs to know.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: [SZ Ref Thread] Oslo's Ostensibly Outrageous Outings! v. 2.0 (RL, Ash, BTPoke, Cy

ok, rosalinda. Hit her with the worst nightmare you can possibly conjure up. If she wakes up, sake, grab her and use force palm, and Rosa use Imprison on her to prevent any more sings or psychics. Rosa, then use ice punch to grab her and freeze her whole body except for her head (sake will not be holding onto her at this point). Hopefully then she'll be willing to talk to us about this. If she tries to use any fire type moves to thaw herself out, then Rosa can use disable to disable it.

Master Trainer

The Old Village
    An abandoned part of the village that is set for refurbishment some time in the future. Who knows what you can find here, pokemon seem to flock to it from wherever they are. There's also rumours of places hidden beneath the old village..

‡ Round 24 ‡

Before Rosalinda can instill a Nightmare, the Monster wakes. Sake jumps into action, Force Palming her right in the face. Yowch! Rosalinda uses a double Imprison, preventing the Monster from attacking with her two favourite moves. Rosalinda lashes out with an Ice Punch, which doesn't manage to induce Freezing... but which still elicits a pretty strong result.

The Princess scrunches up her eyes and cries.

And cries.

And cries.

And... cries.

The sound echoes throughout the chamber. You clamp your hands over your ears.

"I'm starting to really dislike her, y'know," Eevee says, wincing.

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Talk to the Monster
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

"ummm.... you ok, there, Penelope?" (lol stupid question) I'm gonna stay on guard in case it's a fake tears, 'cause I'm too lazy to check if igglybuff knows that move. If she tries anything, rosa can use hypnosis while sake uses force palm.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 25 ‡

You ask if the Monster, er, Penelope is alright. After a minute, her crying ebbs away. A little.

"My Pokemon trainer took me to the Old Village on a Safari Zone quest... and then she abandoned me here," the Igglybuff explains through a quivering lip. "I've been living down here in the sewer ever since, snatching up any items that fall and fighting off any intruders who tried to take them away. I made this place my imaginary palace to take my mind off of what happened."

"But the Pokemon who live in the sewers need those fallen objects!" Grimer says. "We feed and survive off of them. Without them we'll perish."

"I know," Penelope replies. "I'm sorry. It's just that they're all that I have... and you're taking them away."

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Keep talking
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

D'AWWWW! ugh, now I feel terrible. Maybe she can tag along with me and hopefully we can find her trainer (who, exactly, IS her trainer, anyway?)

EDIT:Also, if she does accept and gives away all the items in the hoard, I'd like to look through the items to see if there's anything else I could use.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 26 ‡

"I wouldn't get your hopes up about finding my trainer," Penelope says. "She told me she didn't want me. I've been on my own for months. She's long gone."

How do you proceed?

> Issue commands
    > Keep talking
    > Leave

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Is ASB Back? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

hmm the nuzleaf first, if it has nothing interesting to tell us then dusclops and ghastly

Elite Trainer

Well you can come with me, find your trainer, and we can knock some sense into her, or you can sit here alone in this sewer with no friends. I forgive you for attacking me, by the way. I completely understand your predicament. I'm willing to be your friend, if you'll let me.

Master Trainer

TEAM ASH0011'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

‡ Round 11 ‡

You ask Nuzleaf where you might find a Rotom.

"Rotoms?" he asks. "They live in a colony out in the woods, but its location is a secret. That's all I know. They're kind of loners to be honest, so they don't share much with the rest of us. Isn't that right, guys?"

Gastly and Duskull nod in agreement.

How do you proceed?

> Keep talking
    > Head for the forest
    > Head elsewhere

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 27 ‡

Penelope looks hesitant for a second and then nods in agreement. Grimer claps his hands joyfully before slithering out of the chamber and into the main sewer.

"Hey, Grimers!" he shouts. "The Monster has been slain! Well, kind of. Either way, the goods are up for grabs!"

You hear the burbling of sludge as twelve of the Grimers from before surge into the chamber.

They start looting the pile for themselves. Just before everything is taken, the shiny Grimer grabs a few Full Restores off the pile and tosses them to Sake, Rosalinda, Eevee and Penelope. They return to full health.

"Thanks, human," Grimer says. "We appreciate everything you've done for us! And thanks for letting us have the stuff back, Penelope. You're ugly, I admit, but you're a good Pokemon."

How do you proceed?

> Hang around
    > Leave the sewer for good

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Advanced Trainer

wait until ric is at 100% health and energy then sketch a voltage/ghost detector and head into the woods (based on foresight)

Elite Trainer

Shame I couldn't grab any more stuff... oh well. Eevee, what are you gonna do now, anyway?

Master Trainer

Grave's Yard
    A frightening place where all the worst stories originate. Home to Ghost and Dark type pokemon, you may find a rare Psychic type, but only the bravest dare tread here.

‡ Round 12 ‡

You wait until Ricario is back to full health before heading off into the forest. You try to get Leo to Sketch a device that will search for ghosts/electricity, but such an endeavor is beyond her capabilities.

After a short walk, you pass into the forest. After seconds, the foliage becomes so thick and heavy that you're immersed into pitch-black darkness. Before you can react, something cold and wet collides with your face. It feels like... mud.

You hear the sound of cackling coming from nearby.

How do you proceed?

> Run!
    > Fight back
    > Find out who did this

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Last edited by Oslo; 4th May 2012 at 07:44 PM.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 28 ‡

"Well, to be honest, I'm kind of interested in seeing Penelope get revenge on her old trainer," Eevee admits. "Mind if I continue to tag along with you?"

How do you proceed?

> Hang around
    > Leave the sewer for good

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Advanced Trainer

ric use your aura powers to see what it is, sketch get a flash up asap, I pull out my sword (rubber grip, made with steelix metal) and my ninja stars

Elite Trainer

sure, let's get out of here, then. No sense hanging around here. oh, wait, penelope, did your trainer happen to give you a water pulse TM? if so, mind washing us down, without the confusion part?

Master Trainer

Grave's Yard

‡ Round 13 ‡

Leo Sketches up a flashlight that illuminates the area. The culprit is basked in harsh light.

The Sneasel shields her eyes against the glare, hisses and then flees.

How do you proceed?

> Chase after her!
    > Ignore her and keep going

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 29 ‡

Penelope offers you and your party a friendly spritz to remove the lingering stench of... you-know-what. Once you've been thoroughly cleaned, Grimer leads you and your party through the sewer back to where you entered.

"Be sure to visit!" Grimer says, waving a sludgy hand toward you

You're too polite to say that the odds of that happening are very, very slim. You climb up the rusted ladder and emerge back into the street where the air is fresh and clean. Sake, Rosalinda, Eevee and Penelope look pleased to be out of the sewer as well.

At this point, the sun is starting to set.

How do you proceed?

> Look around the Old Village some more
    > Figure out where to go next

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

ok, I think we should explore the village a bit, maybe look for some clues as to the whereabouts of penelope's trainer.

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 30 ‡

You stroll around the Old Village in search of something that might lead you to Penelope's trainer. Unsure exactly what type of clue you're looking for, you stroll around with your eyes peeled for anything useful. Nothing catches your eye until you round a corner and come out into a square that's empty except for four random city Pokemon.

A little further off, you see an old playhouse that looks to be abandoned.

How do you proceed?

> Approach the city Pokemon
    > Enter the playhouse
    > Keep looking

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Advanced Trainer

just thought of something, use the future sight eye put a tp medal on it and then put a lock on on it and use it to tp directly to the rotoms

Elite Trainer

I'm gonna go up to those pokemon and ask them if they saw a female trainer pass by that might be penelope's trainer. By the way, I should probably ask penelope what her trainer looks like.

Master Trainer

Grave's Yard

‡ Round 14 ‡

Leo tries to Sketch up a solution to your problem, but she can't seem to Sketch anything at all. She seems... weirdly agitated. In fact, Ricario looks to be the same. They look as though something has Taunted them.

You hear a cackling coming from beyond some distant trees. There seems to be a second unseen prankster in your midst.

How do you proceed?

> Run away
    > Issue commands

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 31 ‡

You ask the city Pokemon if they've seen a female trainer around.

"She's, um, average height," Penelope says, "and... average weight... kind of nondescript?"

"You're really painting a picture," Nidoran♀ mutters.

"Er... she invariably wears pink!" Penelope adds. "Big boots, shortish skirt. Her hair is cut into a black bob. Always carries a parasol? She comes to the Safari Zone every Friday and stays for the weekend to train, so she's probably here right now."

"Oh!" Meowth says. "You know... in fact, yeah, I think I saw someone like that today. And I'll totally be willing to share that information... for a price."

"Dude, don't be a jerk," Trubbish says, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, fine," Meowth scowls. "Yeah, she was here with a big monkey. They were stopping by the Old Village to grab a bite to eat before returning to their training spot. They sounded like they were training somewhere far away from this corner of the Zone. She looked a little sunburnt and smelled a little singed. That's all I know."

"Singed?" Eevee says. "That might be helpful."

How do you proceed?

> Continue talking
    > Enter the playhouse
    > Keep looking
    > Teleport elsewhere

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

hmmm... Rosalinda, maybe you can use some psychic-type mumbo jumbo to pick up her essence or something that'll lead us to her?

Master Trainer

The Old Village

‡ Round 32 ‡

Rosalinda attempts the Psychic-type mumbo jumbo, but it proves fruitless.

"I'm sure we can figure this out," Eevee says. "Think about all the regions in the Safari Zone and try to pinpoint one where a person could end up both sunburnt and scorched. Surely there's a place like that you can think of?"

How do you proceed?

> Continue talking
    > Enter the playhouse
    > Keep looking
    > Teleport elsewhere

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

Well, there's the Shinsuke volcano. That's a Volcanic Island. It would make sense to be sunburnt and singed there.

(lol, what's next, big neon signs pointing out where I should go next? xD)

Advanced Trainer

leo sketch a smack down ric charge an aura sphere and try to get a lock on the thing's aura

and BT you could try a future sight, comboing it with wish and/or psych up and finishing with a tp to the location probably won't work, but worth a try

also oslo I'm guessing its a mismagus, and due to anime physics aura sphere will hit it
    Last edited by Ash0011; 4th May 2012 at 11:38 PM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Let's at least knock and be polite, we've done enough barging for one day I should think.

Misanthropic Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would be wrong not to follow up on my end of the deal, especially after that shiny object turned out to be an Ultra Ball(!). So I guess we'll be heading off to the Ruskie Tundra, can Hanzo teleport us there, or should we go back to the entrance first, pick up some winter clothes and then head off?

Either way, before we go, I want to ask Darmanitan to officially become a part of our team and family. This is his home, and I don't want to drag him to the middle of an icy valley with no warning. If he agrees then hopefully I can catch him in a Great Ball without any hassle.

Advanced Trainer

since dl said that all POSTPONED sz reffings were cancelled I'm assuming these are still up and that Oslo will be posting shortly (just making sure)

Master Trainer

Yes, that was in reference to quests that have been stalled/forgotten about for months and months. These are all active and I will be posting my responses tomorrow.

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island
    This Volcanic Island - previously hidden away; can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here. If you fish from shore, Water Pokemon encounter rates are the same as for Tranquil Shores.

‡ Round 33 ‡

You get Rosalinda to Teleport you and your party to a location far away from the ramshackle streets of the Old Village. You reappear on a windswept beach illuminated by the harsh rays of the setting sun. The air here smells like a barbecue pit.

A few Pidoves circle overhead. Several feet away you see a Pansear and a Darumaka munching on pieces of fruit.

No sign of human activity.

How do you proceed?

> Attract the Pidoves' attention
    > Approach Pansear and Darumaka
    > Follow the beach
    > Head inland

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Master Trainer

Grave's Yard

‡ Round 15 ‡

Leo tries to use Sketch but since he's Taunted the attempt proves useless. Ricario, meanwhile, blindly hurls an Aura Sphere. The attack arcs upward and reveals the location of the spook, but since it's a Fighting-type move, it sails right through the invisible assailant.

Suddenly, red auras appear around Leo and Ricario. They're hoisted into the air and shaken about like dolls. A few cackling words echo through the air as the invisible Ghost renews its Taunt.

How do you proceed?

> Run away
    > Issue commands

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions

Available

Master Trainer

CYNDER'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Trolgar Mountain
    A tall mountain that plays host to the TMPL Archive. While there are mountain pokemon on the outside, inside the Archive itself you'll find lots of Electric types, as well as plenty of Steel types.

‡ Round 8 ‡

You knock on the door. You hear a sound from the other side that sounds like an exasperated sigh and then the door whips open. Standing there, just as you were expecting, is an Ariados. She looks miffed.

"What?" she barks. "Don't you know I'm extremely busy?"

How do you proceed?

> Sheesh, crankypants, nevermind then...
    > Explain your problem

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Master Trainer

TEAM RAZOR LEAF'S SAFARI ADVENTCHA!

Skyline Terrace
    A strange town, all within the treetops. Long since abandoned by humans, the MASSIVE amount of Pokemon that live here all seem a bit strange and off kilter. The completely aerial town is connected by boardwalks, and the homes all resemble traditional Japanese style. One would think the townspeople were turned into Pokemon here!

‡ Round 19 ‡

You speculate about possible options before ultimately requesting if Darmanitan would like to join your team.

"Hrm," he says. "Well, I still don't really know you very well, you see. Perhaps we could have a battle to determine what kind of trainer you really are?"

How do you proceed?

> Accept
    > Decline

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

i'm gonna approach the fire types and ask them if they saw a sunburnt girl that likes the color pink, combat books, wears her hair in a black bob around here.

Master Trainer

Shinsuke Island
    This Volcanic Island - previously hidden away; can now be seen from the shore. A massive pool of magma lies deep in its center, but one can walk down quite a ways and find a variety of Fire Types enjoying the heated tunnels. Some hardier Flying Pokemon line the edges of the Volcano as well. A tall Pagoda stands on the Island as well, the only man-made structure here. If you fish from shore, Water Pokemon encounter rates are the same as for Tranquil Shores.

‡ Round 34 ‡

You approach Pansear and Darukama and ask them if Penelope's trainer is here.

"Oh, yeah!" Pansear exclaims through a mouthful of fruit. "She was a ba-abe."

"Dude," Darumaka says. "She's a human. That's weird, man."

"Nonono, I didn't mean her. I was referring to her Infernape," Pansear explains.

"Oh!" Darumaka replies. "Yeah, she was lovely, wasn't she?"

"They're training near the caldera at the center of the island," Pansear says. "Just a short hike south of here."

How do you proceed?

> Attract the Pidoves' attention
    > Continue talking with Pansear and Darumaka
    > Follow the beach
    > Head inland

‡ Post-Round ‡

Acquisitions
    n/a
    Available

Elite Trainer

ugh, can't we just teleport up there?