Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Six Gen Four-Way! Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Emerald_Gen.3 vs. Puma (ref: Oslolso)

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Six Gen Four-Way! Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Emerald_Gen.3 vs. Puma (ref: Oslolso)

Yep, I'm doing this... assuming you four are ready and willing.

This battle right here was definitely the coolest thing I've ever reffed in my time at ASB. It involved all sorts of zany shenanigans and basically turned BTPoke's Dragonite, Cicero, into a household name. That's why I'm offering to ref the whole thing all over again. Since Puma has expressed that he really enjoyed spectating the previous battle, I'm going to extend this one so he can participate.

The rules:

The four participating trainers will enter with six Pokemon each—one from every Generation. The battle will then be composed of six sets: the Gen I Pokemon will face off against one another first, then the Gen II Pokemon, then the Gen III Pokemon, and so on. The winner of each set will get a coin and, at the end of the fifth set, the person with the most coins wins. If a set ends in a tie, the tied trainers will each get a coin. If two trainers have the same amount of coins at the end of the fifth set, we will go to a wildcard tie-breaker (which you may remember happened last time). Still following? Okay, let's make things more complex.

To add a bit of fun, each set will have different restrictions based on the accompanying Generation. For example, since the first set will be limited to Generation I Pokemon, the participants will have to follow Generation I rules: no abilities, no genders, Gen I type chart, Gen I movesets. (Which is to say, Pikachu can use Thundershock and Light Screen but not Iron Tail or even Defense Curl, since it didn't get access to Defense Curl until Gen II.) Bite will be Normal-type, Magnemite will be pure Electric... that sort of thing. Similarly, the second set will follow Gen II rules: still no abilities, genders are in play, post-Gen I type chart, Gen I/Gen II movesets, and so on. You get the idea... I hope.

The arena will be Indigo Plateau. Also, to keep damage calcs straightforward, moves can only ever take one target. (So even if you try to Earthquake all of your opponents in one fell swoop, only one of them will be able to feel the attack. How? Magic.) I'm banning non-damaging healing moves and Pain Split. Also, there will be no damage cap. Finally, I'd like a strict DQ time of seven days.

Once everyone has agreed to participate, you can PM me your six Pokemon. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

So... are you guys game?
    Last edited by Oslo; 21st December 2014 at 05:47 PM.

Layout Madman Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Re: Six Gen Four-Way! Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Emerald_Gen.3 vs. Puma (ref: Oslolso)

YOU'RE ON BUDDDEEEY! Thanks for letting me participate! Also, there's another fourway that needs a lil' finishing soon. (; I'll be creating a new template though probably.
    I'll be sending you my 6 Pokémon as soon as possible... I really hope I have a 6th gen one x)
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Master Trainer

Default Re: Six Gen Four-Way! Cynder vs. BTPoke vs. Emerald_Gen.3 vs. Puma (ref: Oslolso)

I checked and you do!

Advanced Trainer

Oh, shucks, seems like I didn't put them into my Vs. Seeker. Gotta do that now ^-^ (DAMN ME WHY DIDN'T I GET A HONEDGE)
    Alright, sending the PM soon!
    Avatar drawn by the wonderful Cynder in reference to this! Go check her other art out! ^-^

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm game for taking part in this again, wanted to battle puma anyways!
    Last edited by Cynder; 21st December 2014 at 05:51 PM.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

LOL @ Pain Split Ban

But this look fun ::Grabs a seat:: Oooooh yeaaah

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Yeah, I know this will be a loooooong battle, so I'm hoping by banning non-damaging healers and Pain Split I can cut it down to looooong with only five o's.

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'm not sure if I have a gen 6 pokemon, honestly, but if I do then I will participate!

EDIT: WAIT! I actually did participate in the xy giveaway thingy
    Last edited by BTPoke; 21st December 2014 at 07:56 PM.

Does it look like I care? Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'm in i just need to find out which pokemon im gonna use

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker
    Adventure, another Pokemon Forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Heald View Post
    I'm sorry, you're confusing me with someone who gives a shit.

Master Trainer

Huzzah, everyone has submitted their Pokemon! Here they are (stripped of genders and abilities, because those things don't come into play just yet):

Cynder will be using Josey the Rattata!
    BTPoke will be using (wait for it) Cicero the Dragonite!
    Emerald_Gen.3 will be using Kratos Aurion the Scyther!
    Puma will be using Carlos the Slowbro!

I'll use this randomizer to determine the initial command order. *does so* Okay, Emerald_Gen.3 will command first followed by Cynder and then BTPoke and then Puma.

Remember, Gen I learnsets only, and we're using the old school type chart and Physical/Special split and so on.

Begin!
    Last edited by Oslo; 23rd December 2014 at 02:00 AM.

Advanced Trainer

Lets start with a Large substitute (16~20) followed by two Swords Dances

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Nu-uh, you're not camping there mate! Start with a quick attack and toxic combo at Aurion, then dig underground and wait.

Quick Attack + Toxic @ Aurion ~ Dig ~ Wait

Elite Trainer

Let's send off a Thunder wave towards Josey once he's done with the quick attack shenanigans, then we'll thunderbolt Carlos to give him a lil' love, and then we'll go ahead and double team. If Carlos decides to taunt you or something else to stop double team, then shock his bum with thunder.

Advanced Trainer

Hm, let's spread a little love to everyone!
    First Carlos, use Thunder Wave for Cicero, and double Psychic the substitute away, 'cause hiding behind dolls is not cool bruh.

[Thunder Wave @Cicero THE CHOSEN ONE ~ Psychic @Top Percentage Rattata ~ Psychic @Rattata]

Elite Trainer

first round and not one point of damage going towards Cicero? :O

WHAT SORCERY IS THIS!?

Master Trainer

Puma, are you using Psychic on Scyther or Rattata? You say you're attacking the Substitute, which suggests Scyther, but then you mention Rattata in your repeated commands at the end.

Advanced Trainer

Uhm... I screwed up, sorry 'bout that. All towards Scyther! Don't know what was going in my head there.

EDIT:
    Also, @BT:
    Last edited by Puma; 24th December 2014 at 02:33 PM.

Master Trainer

TEAM CYNDER vs. TEAM BTPOKE vs. TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3 vs. TEAM PUMA

DQ TIME:one week
    BANNED:non-damaging healing moves • pain split
    MISC.:generation restrictions in effect
    • PRE-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 100
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

N/A

quick attack +
    toxic (kratos)
    dig (down)

TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 100
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

N/A

thunder wave (josey)
    thunderbolt (carlos)
    double team

TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 100
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

N/A

substitute
    swords dance
    swords dance
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 100
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

N/A

thunder wave (cicero)
    psychic (kratos)
    psychic (kratos)
    • ROUND ONE •

Good day, Pokemaniacs, and welcome to what I'm sure will be an exciting match! Today, four trainers have stepped up to duke it out with one another. The catch? They'll each be using six Pokemon, which will battle according to the rules and parameters that were in effect during the Generation of their origin. The trainers release, summoning a purple pipsqueak who's in the top percentage of purple pipsqueaks, the Bad Luck Brian of the dragon world, Edward Sicklehands and a pink hippo humping a seashell. Let the violence begin!

-10 EP
    PAR
    -4 EP
    PAR
    As the battle gets underway, Josey charges madly at Kratos with purple venom burbling from her mouth. She smacks into him and vomits the noxious substance all over his body, causing him to fall ill. The poor Scyther stays strong and conjures up a little Rhydon plushie that he imbibes with a sizable chunk of health. Yay! He created his own little imaginary friend! Meanwhile, Cicero gets into the action by shooting off a blast of electricity at Josey. She feels her muscles seize up as Paralysis settles in. Speaking of which, Carlos decides to exact a little karma with a Thunder Wave of his own. Electric current flies up and strikes Cicero, who suffers a similar fate as Joey. What goes around...
    -26 HP
    -4 EP
    TXC
    SUB: 20 HP
    -15 HP
    -4 EP
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    -8 EP
    -8 EP
    Chaos seems to be breaking out on all sides, but Kratos, ever the optimist, just merrily pirouettes across the battlefield. Werk! However, Carlos decides to cause a little trouble with a Psychic attack. He causes Kratos's Substitute to fly up into the air and then slam down hard against the ground. These shenanigans are met with a swift Thunderbolt care of Cicero, who proves to Carlos that he can do the whole karmic retribution thing as well. Finally, Josey decides she's had enough of this noise and Digs down out of sight. Looks like someone is taking a move out of Miko the Sneasel's playbook.
    -4 EP
    +2 ATT
    SUB: 9 HP
    -7 EP
    -4 EP
    4 CLONES
    Kratos continues busting some more moves while Cicero does a little spin, creating four clones. Finally, Carlos once again uses Kratos's Substitute as an outlet for his telekinetic aggression. Using only his mind, Carlos shreds the Substitute to pieces. Kratos frowns. Looks like it's going to be a lonely Christmas at the Aurion household this year.
    -4 EP
    +2 ATT
    SUB: BROKEN!
    -7 EP
    KRATOS [-3 HP] takes a Toxic bitch-slap to the gut.

• POST-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 82
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR
    TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 84
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR • 4 CLONES
    TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    71 HP • EP 88
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    85 HP • EP 82
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

N/A
    NOTES:

• This takes me back to the good old days when you'd catch a Rattata and look at the icon on your menu screen and be all "wtf when did i acquire a large bovine creature"
    • Josey can spend two more actions underground before she'll start taking suffocation damage, which will increase in severity (-5 HP, -10 HP, -15 HP, etc.) every action
    • Command order: TEAM CYNDERTEAM BTPOKETEAM PUMATEAM EMERALD_GEN.3
    Last edited by Oslo; 25th December 2014 at 02:26 AM.

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Okay Josey, dig up and hit Carlos (sorry bud, only one I can hit with this ), then mimic thunder wave and use it on Kratos, then finish up with a Blizzard towards Cicero to wipe out his clones (if there are any still up). If I can't mimic thunder wave or Kratos avoids the thunder wave in some way (substitute, agility, etc) go for a swift at him instead.

Elite Trainer

As soon as Josey digs up, dragon rage his bull bum. Next, pop up a substitution to draw that oncoming blizzard's attention, then have you and your clones move away from said substitution. Finally, send another thunderbolt towards Carlos.

If another ice move gets sent your way, at a time other than substitute, use an agility to dodge.

Advanced Trainer

Is it just me or is Carlos the fastest on the field right now, lol
    STOP HUMPING THAT SHELL AND GET GOING CARLOS!

We'll get a little more physical this time around! Carlos, wait for that dig to hit you, then counterattack with, well, Counter! Make sure to kick that little bugger right into Cicero's attack! Then, set up a reflect and use teleport to avoid the thunderbolt!
    As for a sub... If Em dares to send any attack towards me, Blizzard him into oblivion (except for the last round, keep the teleport there. He shouldn't be able to hit me there anyway (: )!

[Counter @Rattata, as soon as dig hits ~ Reflect ~ Teleport]
    Sub: Em attacks me, switch the first or second action to Blizzard @Scyther

Advanced Trainer

Ok lets Slash at Cicero then use protect followed by another Slash at Josey

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Master Trainer

• PRE-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 82
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR

dig (up) (carlos)
    mimic (kratos)
    blizzard (cicero)

TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    100 HP • EP 84
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR • 4 CLONES

dragon rage (josey)
    substitute
    thunderbolt (carlos)

TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    71 HP • EP 88
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT

slash (cicero)
    protect
    slash (josey)
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    85 HP • EP 82
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

N/A

counter (josey)
    reflect
    teleport
    • ROUND TWO •
    -20 HP
    -4 EP
    CAN'T MOVE!
    3 CLONES
    The battle continues as Kratos, wielding his terrific little scythes, bolts toward Cicero and tries to cut him up as though carving a Christmas Dragonite, but he nabs naught but a clone. The ground beneath Carlos suddenly begins to rumble as Josey comes up, flailing and nipping to her little heart's content. Carlos takes the attack but Counters it, grabbing onto Josey and mashing her against his prickly tail. Finally, Cicero derps, Paralysis-style. Of course he does.
    -5 EP
    -10 HP
    -8 EP
    CAN'T MOVE!
    -10 HP
    -4 EP
    3 CLONES
    SUB: 10 HP
    Kratos suddenly gets the bright idea to use Protect. Ah, yes, remember the good old days when your Gen I Scyther could Protect all his worries away? No? That's because Protect isn't a Generation I move, so it fails. Carlos, on the other hand, throws up a cunning Reflect to shield himself from any damage. Cicero also goes the defensive route, creating a little Rhydon plushie that he charges with a bunch of health. He and his clones then tiptoe away from the thing, knowing it's going to become a magnet for some pretty fierce attacks. Finally, it's Josey's turn to derp. And derp she does. Friggin' Paralysis.
    CAN'T MOVE!
    -4 EP
    RFT
    -15 HP
    -10 EP
    -8 EP
    3 CLONES
    SUB: 10 HP
    Kratos, easily the most agile Pokemon on the field, lands another speedy Slash attack, this one destined for Josey. The Rattata takes the attack to the face and even loses some whiskers in the process. No! Those take ages to grow back, gosh darn it! Cicero shoots off a blast of electricity, which Carlos effortlessly dodges using Teleport. Finally, Josey unleashes a ferocious Blizzard. (omg! Rattata OP!) The attack is intended to hit Cicero, but it hits his Substitute instead, causing the plushie to freeze solid and then shatter into a thousand widdle plushie pieces. Somewhere in the audience there's a toddler who's heart is breaking.
    -5 EP
    -4 EP
    KRATOS [-5 HP] takes another Toxic bitch-slap to the gut.

• POST-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    65 HP • EP 68
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR
    TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    90 HP • EP 72
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR • 3 CLONES • SUB: 10 HP
    TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    66 HP • EP 78
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    75 HP • EP 66
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

RFT
    NOTES:

• Protect isn't one of Scyther's Generation I moves, so it failed
    • Unless overcome, TEAM PUMA's Reflect will remain in effect for seven more actions
    • Command order: TEAM BTPOKETEAM PUMATEAM EMERALD_GEN.3TEAM CYNDER
    Last edited by Oslo; 26th December 2014 at 03:55 PM.

Elite Trainer

Thunderbolt towards each opponent consecutively!

Thunderbolt (Josey) ~ Thunderbolt (kratos) ~ Thunderbolt (Carlos)

Am I the only one surprised cicero hasn't been hit by an attack yet? (Inb4 500 attacks are sent to cicero)

Advanced Trainer

Gladly BT, Gladly.

Blizzard that Dwagon! For your third move, dodge with Teleport again. Once again, Blizzard that Scyther if it dares to attack you, and switch any move with teleport to dodge status ailments.
    [Blizzard @ Cicero ~ Blizzard @ Cicero ~ Teleport]
    Sub: Em Attacks Carlos => Blizzard all the way @Scyther
    Sub: Status Ailments @ Carlos => Teleport

Advanced Trainer

Substitute followed by two Double Edges at Cicero

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Use a quick attack to limber up and fight off the paralysis a bit, and dodge the thunderbolt aimed at you in the process. Hit Kratos while you're at it - subs SUCK; though if this compromises your dodging, don't bother hitting Kratos. Then give Cicero some love with another Blizzard (let's face it BT, you totally asked for this LOL), then give Carlos some love with a thunderbolt. YOU AIN'T GETTING AWAY WITH SO LITTLE DAMAGE, MISTER

Quick Attack @ Kratos (and to dodge) ~ Blizzard @ Cicero ~ Thunderbolt @ Carlos

Elite Trainer

anyone else remember the damage cap? xD

Advanced Trainer

i don't think there is one

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Elite Trainer

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

RIP Cicero: December 21st 2014 - December 27th 2014.

You will be sorely missed

Elite Trainer

well you never know, blizzard has shit accuracy, and I have 3 clones left. I may survive this on a whim.

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by BTPoke View Post
    well you never know, blizzard has shit accuracy, and I have 3 clones left. I may survive this on a whim.
    In Gen I, it has fairly decent accuracy. D:

• PRE-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    65 HP • EP 68
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR

quick attack (kratos)
    blizzard (cicero)
    thunderbolt (carlos)

TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    90 HP • EP 72
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR • 3 CLONES • SUB: 10 HP

thunderbolt (joey)
    thunderbolt (kratos)
    thunderbolt (carlos)

TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    66 HP • EP 78
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT

substitute
    double-edge (cicero)
    double-edge (cicero)
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    75 HP • EP 66
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

RFT

blizzard (cicero)
    blizzard (cicero)
    teleport
    • ROUND THREE •
    -2 EP
    -8 EP
    3 CLONES
    Kratos once again takes the Substitute approach, creating a Rhydon plushie that he hides behind. Meanwhile, Carlos gives Cicero the cold shoulder in the form of a mighty Blizzard. It spirals toward the Dragonite's Substitute and obliterates it in one go. Cicero gulps. He knows that move all too well and he does not want to have to endure its wrath. He turns to Josey and fires off a Thunderbolt, but she dodges it with a Quick Attack and barrels into Kratos's Substitute. Jeepers, what is with all the Substitute hate going on?
    -10 HP
    -4 EP
    SUB: 4 EP
    -10 EP
    CAN'T MOVE!
    -24 HP
    -8 EP
    0 CLONES
    Kratos targets Cicero with a reckless tackle that ends up sailing haplessly through a Dragonite clone. However, as it turns out, Carlos has much better luck. He kicks up another ferocious Blizzard and sends it wailing toward Cicero. Because of the attack's sheer breadth, it swallows up poor Cicero and all of his clones, dealing damage while sending the doppelgangers off the Double Team graveyard. Dang. Poor Cicero can't catch a break... or can he? Josey tries to target him with a Blizzard of her own but Paralysis causes her body to lock up. Having been spared the wrath of a second Blizzard, Cicero happily delivers a sizzling Thunderbolt in the direction of Kratos's Substitute. The Rhydon plushie turns into a pile of cinders. Eat it, Bug boy!
    -8 EP
    -10 EP
    -8 EP
    -17 HP
    -8 EP
    Kratos gives the whole Double-Edge thing another try and this time he makes contact. Cicero is knocked backwards while Kratos takes a little recoil damage in the process. Cicero growls and tries to dish out some pain of his own in the form of a Thunderbolt that arcs toward Carlos. At the same time, Josey targets the Carlos with a Thunderbolt of her own. However, the Slowbro effortlessly dodges the attacks with a simple Teleport. Cicero and Josey narrow their eyes and glare at the bubblegum hippo, who chuckles all derpily. You two just got Slowbrown'd.
    -4 HP RECOIL
    -8 EP
    -4 EP
    KRATOS [-7 HP] winces as the Toxic escalates in potency.

• POST-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    65 HP • EP 58
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR
    TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    49 HP • EP 48
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR
    TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    45 HP • EP 58
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    75 HP • EP 42
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

RFT
    NOTES:

• Unless overcome, TEAM PUMA's Reflect will remain in effect for four more actions
    • Command order: TEAM PUMATEAM EMERALD_GEN.3TEAM CYNDERTEAM BTPOKE

Elite Trainer

And cicero survives!

Advanced Trainer

inb4gettingrektbyeveryone

Uhm, I suppose this will be a not so chilled round... Carlos, I want you to use Seismic Toss on Josey, then go for yet another Blizzard at Cicero, then Relax.
    If any of them direct electric type or status ailments at you, switch to Teleport. If, for some reason, you are unable to teleport because of taunt for example (is that even a gen I move? not sure), just blizzard whoever hit you.

[Seismic Toss @Josey ~ Blizzard @Cicero ~ Relax]
    If Status Ailment/Thunder Attack: Teleport
    If Status Ailment/Thunder and unable to Teleport: Blizzard@Attacker

Advanced Trainer

Alright Slash at Josey and then Cicero twice.

Are you ready for this?
    Vs Seeker

Rawr! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Way to be mean to Josey guys, gosh >.> (stg if paralysis kicks in that first round I'm going to kick a puppy)

Start off with another quick attack to dodge those meanies, direct it at Cicero. Then hit Kratos with a thunderbolt, and super fang Carlos.

Quick attack@Cicero ~ Thunderbolt @ Kratos ~ Super Fang @ Carlos

Elite Trainer

Pardon me, I forgot about this battle.

Carlos is feeling a bit lonely, so why not warm him up with a fresh THUNDAHBOLT attack!?

Next, we'll go ahead and pop some clones up to dodge that as best as you can.

Finally, grab that snide little bug in the midst of his slash attack, doesn't matter if you get somewhat injured, but hit him with your best Fire Blast.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Rotf @ monitorflight picture. Cicero was haaaated on xD.

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

• PRE-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    65 HP • EP 58
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR

quick attack (cicero)
    thunderbolt (kratos)
    super fang (carlos)

TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    49 HP • EP 48
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR

thunderbolt (carlos)
    double team
    fire blast (kratos)

TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    45 HP • EP 58
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT

slash (josey)
    slash (cicero)
    slash (cicero)
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    75 HP • EP 42
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

RFT

seismic toss (josey)
    blizzard (cicero)
    relax
    • ROUND FOUR •
    -2 EP
    -4 HP
    -8 EP
    Kratos and Carlos set their sights on Josey. They target her with a Slash and a Seismic Toss respectively, but she manages to zip out of their way with some agile movement. She charges face-first into Cicero, dealing some light damage. He pays the little rodent no mind and zaps Carlos with a blast of electricity. The poor hippo is electrocuted. *sniff* Is someone frying bacon?
    -5 EP
    -15 HP
    -6 EP
    -8 EP
    -39 HP
    FRZ
    CAN'T MOVE!
    Kratos gives the whole Slash thing another go, only this one is directed at Cicero. It works, leaving red gashes across the Dragonite's belly. To make matters worse, Carlos attacks with a raging Blizzard. Ice crystals form around Cicero's body, rendering him unable to move. Someone might as well start singing "Let It Go" because shit just got a whole lot more Frozen up in here. Finally, Josey Thunderbolts Kratos. Because she can.
    -15 HP
    -5 EP
    -10 EP
    CAN'T MOVE!
    FRZ NO MORE
    -10 EP
    Kratos tries to continue Slashing Cicero, but the icy coffin that has formed around him proves to be an effective defence. Suddenly, beads of water begin to slide down the ice. Is Cicero melting? As it turns out, yes, yes he is. His body temperature skyrockets as a Fire Blast builds inside him. When his head has melted free, he opens his mouth and sends a flaming ideogram roaring toward Kratos. It strikes, dealing potent damage and leaving a Burn. As the rest of the ice surrounding Cicero melts away, Carlos and Josey merely watch. One of them has chosen not to move and the other one simply can't. Because Paralysis is a butt.
    -18 HP
    -5 EP
    BRN
    +10 EP
    KRATOS [-9 HP; -1 HP] is rocked by the combined effects of the Toxic and Burn.

• POST-ROUND •

TEAM CYNDER

JOSEY

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    65 HP • EP 48
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR
    TEAM BTPOKE

CICERO

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    6 HP • EP 30
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

PAR
    TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3

KRATOS AURION

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    2 HP • EP 43
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

TXC • +4 ATT • BRN
    TEAM PUMA

CARLOS

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
    60 HP • EP 36
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

RFT
    NOTES:

• How quickly this has turned into a two-horse race (and by horse, I mean rat/hippopotamus)
    • Unless overcome, TEAM PUMA's Reflect will remain in effect for one more action
    • Command order: TEAM EMERALD_GEN.3TEAM CYNDERTEAM BTPOKETEAM PUMA