Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Gym] Oslo Vs. BTPoke (Ref: Darkest Light in this club)

Luck's least favorite person Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default [Gym] Oslo Vs. BTPoke (Ref: Darkest Light in this club)

I have felt that I have grown in both skill and cockiness in the short time that I've been in this ASB. Therefore, with my team finally all set and ready to go, I believe now is the time to start my gym Journey

And what better way to start out my Journey than to face the very first person I have faced in ASB... Oslo, it's time for my rematch!
    Last edited by BTPoke; 10th August 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: Now it... Begins.

That last statement totally made this anticlimactic

Elite Trainer

Ok, I edited it. You happy? xD

Thread Killer Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

No. Where's my Charlidash that you promised me?

Elite Trainer

FORGET ABOUT THE CHARLIDASH! You probably won't see it ever

Jump, little Snorlax, jump! Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Challenge accepted!

Quietly tucked away in the club district of some unspecified Norwegian city, Combat Disco has rapidly become the new face of the local nightlife. The establishment primarily consists of one rather massive dance floor with pulsating strobe lights. Numerous tables and chairs are clustered near the walls and a bar replete with all sorts of libations sits in the corner. This dance-battle fusion club is known for its eclectic repertoire of music—here, everything from cozy little acoustic ditties to explosive heavy metal outbursts to old-school video game melodies can be heard nightly. Curiously enough, the music tends to have an impact on the dancers.

Every time a Pokemon on the field faints, the type of music changes and brings about a new effect. Though this music is of adequate volume, rest assured that it will never be so loud as to drown out sound moves used by the battlers. Additionally, even if your Pokemon has the Soundproof ability or is battling with their fingers in their ears or is attempting to destroy our indestructible speakers, it doesn’t matter: no Pokemon can avoid hearing the music no matter what. After all, you can’t stop the beat!

Once the music ends, the accompanying effect will fully and completely come to an end as well. The following is a list of the various genres played at Combat Disco and their attendant effects:

‡ Category O ‡

Top 40: This style of music always plays from the beginning of the match until the first Pokemon faints; it possesses no additional effect

‡ Category A ‡

Easy Listening: Both Pokemon may only use one damage-dealing super effective move per round
    Punk: The first Pokemon (ie. top row or lefthand column of the reffing template) receives +4 Att/+4 Def and the second receives +4 SpA/+4 SpD
    Emo: Every action there’s a 20% chance a Pokemon will disobey its trainer’s orders and use Fake Tears instead (the Pokemon will manage to use Fake Tears regardless of whatever other status effects are in play, including but not limited to Sleep or Taunt, or even if they can’t actually learn Fake Tears)
    Screamo: Both Pokemon come under the effects of Torment until the music ends
    Rap: Both Pokemon come under the effects of Taunt until the music ends
    Tribal: An irreplaceable weather effect that negates any other existing/future weather effects occurs

‡ Category B ‡

Oldies: Attacks are either increased or decreased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: +5 HP | Generation II: +3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: -3 HP | Generation V: -5 HP
    Dubstep: Attacks are either decreased or increased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: -5 HP | Generation II: -3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: +3 HP | Generation V: +5 HP
    Country: Both Pokemon may only use moves with names that are nine characters or less (including spaces and punctuation)
    Reggae: After the next Pokemon is released but before commands are issued, the Gym Leader and then the challenger will openly declare one move known by the opposing Pokemon for it to “forget” for the duration of this effect
    Chiptunes: Both Pokemon can only use moves they or their previous evolution learn by TM/HM

‡ Category C ‡

Heavy Metal: Both Pokemon have their ability changed to Heavy Metal
    Rock: Both Pokemon have their type changed to Rock
    Polka: Both Pokemon have their ability changed at random
    Folk: Both Pokemon become typeless

‡ Category D ‡

Classical: Both Pokemon transform into Kricketunes with the Swarm ability

The choice of music, determined by the referee DJ, is not completely random. There is a 40% chance the genre of music played will be selected from Category A, a 30% chance it will be selected from Category B, a 25% chance it will be selected from Category C and a 5% chance it will be selected from Category D. The DJ should bear this in mind while selecting music. As well, the DJ is reminded to inform the battlers what the change in music will be before the change actually takes effect.

Since Combat Disco is a disability-friendly Gym, should either battler send out a Pokemon that requires water in order to fight, a section of the dance floor will retract to reveal a pool large enough to comfortably contain a Wailord. Because the pool is located under the dance floor, patrons are reminded that Digging is not in their best interests. Furthermore, should any weather effects come into play, part of the roof will automatically pull back and open up the club interior to the sky.

Those who successfully defeat Combat Disco's Gym Leader will receive the Glitter Ball Badge as well as the house TM, Teeter Dance, which is currently used by Snore Warrior, La Polla Loca, La Princess, Flower, King Thrashypants and Puff. It may be taught to any single Pokemon with legs that has competed in the Gym challenge.
    Let's do this! We'll have ourselves a nice little 3 on 3.

King Thrashypants, I choose you! (Nidoking, male, @Poison Point, *Teeter Dance, *Hammer Arm, *Wood Hammer).

You release and attack.

Elite Trainer

Hehe, turns out there's free Wifi here, so yay :3

Alright, first thing I'll send out my Claydol named Urnie with @Levitate

Alright, start things out with a psychic, then an ice beam, then another psychic.

2 hot to hold, 2 cold to fold Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Ref!

i Judge your entertainment!
    Entertaining quotes!
    From textsfromlastnight.com:

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

(801): I can't help but be optimistic. I'm like a ball of slutty sunshine.

Master Trainer

Let's go Toxic, Super Fang, Blizzard.

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [Gym] Oslo Vs. BTPoke (Ref: Darkest Of Lights)

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

Top 40: This style of music always plays from the beginning of the match until the first Pokemon faints; it possesses no additional effect

‡ Category A ‡

Easy Listening: Both Pokemon may only use one damage-dealing super effective move per round
    Punk: The first Pokemon (ie. top row or lefthand column of the reffing template) receives +4 Att/+4 Def and the second receives +4 SpA/+4 SpD
    Emo: Every action there’s a 20% chance a Pokemon will disobey its trainer’s orders and use Fake Tears instead (the Pokemon will manage to use Fake Tears regardless of whatever other status effects are in play, including but not limited to Sleep or Taunt, or even if they can’t actually learn Fake Tears)
    Tribal: An irreplaceable weather effect that negates any other existing/future weather effects occurs

‡ Category B ‡

Oldies: Attacks are either increased or decreased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: +5 HP | Generation II: +3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: -3 HP | Generation V: -5 HP
    Dubstep: Attacks are either decreased or increased in power depending on the Generation of their introduction:
    Generation I: -5 HP | Generation II: -3 HP | Generation III: +/- 0 HP | Generation IV: +3 HP | Generation V: +5 HP
    Country: Both Pokemon may only use moves with names that are nine characters or less (including spaces and punctuation)
    Reggae: After the next Pokemon is released but before commands are issued, the Gym Leader and then the challenger will openly declare one move known by the opposing Pokemon for it to “forget” for the duration of this effect
    Chiptunes: Both Pokemon can only use moves they or their previous evolution learn by TM/HM

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

The choice of music, determined by the referee DJ, is not completely random. There is a 40% chance the genre of music played will be selected from Category A, a 30% chance it will be selected from Category B, a 25% chance it will be selected from Category C and a 5% chance it will be selected from Category D. The DJ should bear this in mind while selecting music. As well, the DJ is reminded to inform the battlers what the change in music will be before the change actually takes effect.

Since Combat Disco is a disability-friendly Gym, should either battler send out a Pokemon that requires water in order to fight, a section of the dance floor will retract to reveal a pool large enough to comfortably contain a Wailord. Because the pool is located under the dance floor, patrons are reminded that Digging is not in their best interests. Furthermore, should any weather effects come into play, part of the roof will automatically pull back and open up the club interior to the sky.

Those who successfully defeat Combat Disco's Gym Leader will receive the Glitter Ball Badge as well as the house TM, Teeter Dance, which is currently used by Snore Warrior, La Polla Loca, La Princess, Flower, King Thrashypants and Puff. It may be taught to any single Pokemon with legs that has competed in the Gym challenge.

===Battlers===

===Round 1===

Ahh! The dance floor calls my name. Friday night and I'm in the club-ordering my voodka sprite and sushi platter, and loving the dames that walk on by. Oh and I guess Oslo is the ringmaster here, with DJ Peezee on the ones and twos. Just cause I broke 3 records, Ossy throws a fit and I get fired. Whatever. Anyway, we got a new boss wanna be in town. BTPoke steps in the place with a posse all his own, and calls out Oslo. Holla

Oslo, you know he never backed down from a challenge. He jumps on the floor and some of his entourage come up behind him. You know its on now. DJ! Can I get some Sick battle music please?

The DJ hits the track and the melody hits the floor. Everyone starts to jam, but there's more than enough space for this battle to engage.

Everyone Talks

Not my preferred song, but whatever. People are singing, and King....agrees exactly. He straight up pukes. Now, whether that was from his own volition, or from the Psychic blast that came his way from Urnie-who I keep calling Urine-it still left a nasty taste in his mouth, and on Urnie's body. (-1)

KT: -3E/-18H ~~~ Urn: -7E

Urnie tries to keep surging forth and begins to well up a massive wall of icy energy. Before the crackling mass of frost could be released, the Nidoking bites down on one of those floating things Urnie calls arms. That looked painful, especially the part where King whipped him around and slammed him on the floor. But Urnie wasn't done. A chilling blast struck King in the arm and knocked the jaws free. (-1)

KT: -7E/-12H ~~~ Urn: -8E/-20H

The tempo picks up as King stands over his prey and pins him down with one foot. Urnie flails his arms in retaliation, but King rails on him with a point blank Blizzard. Urnie deals the King a massive blow though, using his Psychic prowess to not only disrupt that blast, but throw King off of it! (-1)

KT: -10E/-18H ~~~ Urn: -7E/-20H

===End Stats===

Explosive first round, with SE hits all over the place! At this rate, this Gym battle could be over in under 10 rounds! Will BT live up to the hype, or will he fall to Oslo's crafty might!

Oslo

Entertaining quotes!

(518): I legitimately just tried to piss above my head. I got to my chest at highest. There's piss everywhere.

Master Trainer

Good work, my liege. Let's start by psyching him out with a Roar. Follow with Blizzard and Megahorn.

Sandstorm clonie-clones.

Elite Trainer

Forget clonie-clones, we're going all out this time around. As a famous DJ once said: Let's Spin this S***!

And after you read this, finishing this before 10 rounds doesn't seem like too much of a fantasy xD

Don't pay attention to that roar. If you can, attempt to set up a trick room.
    If you manage to set up that trick room, then good for us.

Anyway, next. Dodge that blizzard as best you can and use psychic to strike him down some (maybe redirect some of the blizzard with psychic while you're using it).

And, finally, for the finale.
    Once King Thrashypants gets close enough, knock him off his throne with Explosion

If you thought LAST round was explosive, wait 'til you see this xD
    Last edited by BTPoke; 10th August 2012 at 10:26 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Default Re: [Gym] Oslo Vs. BTPoke (Ref: Darkest Light in this club)

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 2===

The beat shifts as the song is transitioned, and..oh geez really? How is this Top 40?

You already know...

Everyone kinda takes a look at the DJ, and well, it's that time to go buy drinks. Thrashypants hates the idea of breaks, and ROARS his discontent. Everyone kinda freezes as the bellow expands and reverberates. Urnie backs away, that damned thing means business. It's all he can do to get away, and what better way than to make him as slow as beans! Eager to survive, Urnie flips the scope of speed, and then flies backwards, nervous as all heck.(-1)

KT: -3E ~~~ Urn: -5E
    TR: 6 act

Staying back, Urnie looks left and right and in the other 15 directions it can because of its eyes. Thrashypants hasn't quite noticed the status quo shift, and that's because he's aiming a Blizzard for that sector of the crowd. Being Frozen was not part of the deal, and Urnie shrinks down and erects a Psychic wall of sorts. The Blizzard slams against it, and Urnie makes a weird whimpering sound as his Psychic barely deflects a portion of it before he gives and is struck by the blast.(-1)

KT: -10E ~~~ Urn: -8E/-14H

Urnie tries to float back up, but now the crowd has left him in the corner. And Thrashypants liked to beat things up that hide in corners. The barbed beast lowers his head and stamps his foot. Urn knows what's coming and braces himself, closing all eyes and internalizing all energy. The beast charges, gaining a full head of steam before slamming his horn right under Urnie and the white hot color he's giving off.

WAIT WHAT? OH SNAP EVERYONE GET DOWN! ITS GONNA EXPLODEEEE....

*CHUKA--DOOM!**

*Smoke fills the dance floor, and I step out first to a stunned crowd. Oslo and BT look on eagerly to see how that turned out.*

Yo, I just reffed that..

Explosions are crazy

But both have fainted,

so call out next please! *point at BT*

KT: -9E/-52H ~~~ Urn: -30E/See ya

===End Stats===

The score is tied at one a piece. With a Dual KO, its no wonder why people come to this club, things are OFF THE CHAIN here. DJ hits the beats one more time to end that infernal song and now we have...Chiptunes. Unique!

BT release, Oslo release, BT attacks

Last edited by DarkestLight; 12th August 2012 at 12:04 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by DarkestLight View Post
    Chatroulette version ftw.

Veteran Trainer

Never. No version save Cookie Monster version is ftw XD

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

only Tm/Hm? ugh. Let's see here

What's the one pokemon I have that knows an absolute crizzap ton of TMs/HMs?

Oh, yeah, I know! I was gonna send this one out next, anyway

Take to this stage, Cicero! (Dragonite Male @Inner Focus)

Master Trainer

Snore Warrior, flatten this Dragon! (male Snorlax, @Immunity, *Teeter Dance, *Hammer Arm, *Taunt)

Elite Trainer

I'm beginning to think that trick room was a bad idea. Oh well, no takebacksies

Let's start things out with a Focus Blast ~ Dynamic Punch ~ Focus Blast

Sub in Focus punch if they do any non-damaging moves, and Detect if they use any Ice type moves.

Master Trainer

Detect on Ice-type moves?

Icy Wind, Ice Punch, Blizzard! ;D

Elite Trainer

oh you sonofa...

Well, maybe I'll get lucky with Detect xD
    Last edited by BTPoke; 12th August 2012 at 01:32 PM.

Veteran Trainer

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 3===

I...have to put in a request, seeing as the commands that were issued demanded this be played.

Oh yeeahhh!

All the tech-heads get on the floor! As the glowsticks and Soapsneakers hit the deck, Snore Warrior pounds the ground emphatically. The Place shakes and the crowd cheers on their overweight mascot. BT, not to be outdone, sends out hos own fatticus - a chunky Dragonite with a point to prove. Two Gen one's? Gotta love it.

But here's a weird change of events. That Trick room Urn set up earlier was still hanging around. As such, the vertigo worked against Cicero...or did it. For now he was able to anticipate, spy and evade that first Icy Wind Snore blew out. The graceful animatronic avoidance gets the crowd cheering

SW: -3E ~~~ Cic: -5E

Man, Cicero makes this look easy. With nothing but the wits on his scales, he manages to goad Snore into sending off another Ice attack-and manages to barely avoid it! This time, it was a helluva punch that would have stopped that dragon right in his tracks! Snore winds up punching a dent in the ground, but you can tell these near misses were getting to the massive beast.

SW: -6E ~~~ Cic: -7E

Snore watched as Cicero hyped up the crowd by raising his arms and goading their cheers. Well, that was seemingly short lived. With a third chill down his back, Cicero turned to see Snore holding his hands in a classic Genki Dama pose. A second later, the tendrils of air around Snore began to coalesce and crackle.

Cicero made a beeline to evade what was coming, but instead of a straight out attack, it spread to envelop the entire area. Cicero flew up and then down and left and right and was turned all around in a blinding blizzard that left him chilled to the bone.

Spinning and landing on his head, Cicero seemed out of it. Not to mention that Blizzard froze his left leg! Snore hit his rotund belleh a few times, and the crowd goes nuts!

SW: -10E ~~~ Cic: -5E/-40H

===End Stats===

Rough outcome, but its to be expected in a Gym Match, BT still has an excellent chance of turning this around.

Oslo

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Let's try another Blizzard because that looked particularly hurty. Then use Psychic to hurl him away from you and finish with a Body Slam. Gen I TM ftw.

Shock Wave clonie-clones. Just 'cause.

Elite Trainer

Use protect against the Blizzard (wicked damage, ugh).

Next thing, roll with the push from the psychic and land for a break (roost)

Finally, let him start up his body slam. Once he gets up in the air, though, be there to meet him with a DynamicPunch.

Veteran Trainer

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 4===

The battle chills out for a moment, and the music blends into more Chiptunes to mess with your nostalgia

It's going down now!

As our collective minds are blown away. Snore tries to set ol Cicero up for his eventual downfall. A new serving of Blizzard pie was raised and thrown at the dragon. Even with a clubfoot, Cicero get the jump on that attack, and blocked it with a shield that split the force into two waves.

SW: -10E ~~~ Cic: -10E

Holding out through the Trick Room and the Blizzard, Cicero finally felt as if the world made sense all over again. He remedied his situation by landing and taking a breather. Snore disapproved, no one sleeps in a club. With one hand he lobs an invisible barrier over to the dragon, and knocks him clear into the western wall. Cicero peers up from his position, but stays put. Clearly, he's not feeding into the mayhem.

SW: -8E ~~~ Cic: -15E/-10H/+25H

The rotund mascot quits the slow game , and goes for the massive sumo crush! Lunging his body in the air is always a sight to behold, and it seems the whole club stops long enough to watch Snore lazily float down to Cicero. The dragon watches the bulk come his way, and right when there's no more time to evade, Cicero rolls on his back and thrusts his left fist up and to the right!

The strike hits Snore dead center, and all that girth sucks in Cicero's fist. Cicero stars in exclamation as he is duly smothered by the massive bulk of a normal sized Snorlax, but Warrior rolls over, obviously pained from that exchange.

SW: -6E/-12H Cfn ~~~ Cic: -6E/-10H

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

Because the nurses won't let them.

Ok, first thing, really stupid that I only did detect for ice type moves. If blizzard happens, use detect/protect (alternate between the two if he does it multiple times). If any other ice type moves happen, counter with fire blast.

Now, onto the moves.

Focus Blast ~ DynamicPunch ~ Focus Blast

If he tries any non-damaging moves, use focus punch.

Master Trainer

I'm tempted to try Blizzard x3 since Protect/Detect will still fail after multiple uses even when alternated, but Confusion could easily bork my plan. So. I will try something else.

First, ease your Confusion by letting out your Frustration!

If you're no longer Confused, follow with Protect and Blizzard to force a Protect.

If you're still Confused, follow with another Frustration (after his DynamicPunch) and then Blizzard to force a Protect.

Elite Trainer

good to know that alternation doesn't work *writes down in notebook*

Veteran Trainer

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 5===

The beats keep rocking and a nice one hits the airwaves. Takes me back man

Gotta get back in the fight!

The crowd on the dance floor cheers on Snore as he tries to wrap his head around this concert he's art. Who's even on stage! Woah man, he's gonna go for a BODY SURF ATTEMPT!

The massive beast lunges in the air, and goes for Cicero again-but Cicero meets him halfway with a powerful echoing of power that leaves the bulky fighter on his side!

SW: -5E/-20H Cfn ~~~ Cic: -10E

Dominating the field right now, Cicero takes a step back and baits Snore. Snore shakes his head, and looks around. That was a baaad case of wine he had last night. Realizing he was still in this match, Snore put up a miniature shield.

Cicero dashes over and cracks his fist against that energy wall...baited like a true sucker.

Snore Warrior drops the shield and fires off a blast of chilling air to try and stop the second blast. The strike is averted and diverted by a mimicing of the last move used by Snore. Cicero smirks from behind the shield-two can play that game.

Cicero's leg shatters free, granting him full mobility again.

===End Stats===

Oslo

Last edited by DarkestLight; 15th August 2012 at 11:10 PM.

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

I forget how you ref exhaustion, and I'm too lazy to check (). Do you have pokemon lose so-and-so hp for every so-and-so energy they use after hitting 0? or do you do it some other way?

Veteran Trainer

Nay. You hit 0, rest for 2 actions, and then you get 20 back.

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Now that we've set up and put him one Protect in the hole, we can plow ahead. Blizzard, Blizzard, Thunderbolt. Protect against damage-dealing combos. As always, Shock Wave teh clonie-clonie.

Elite Trainer

Ok, i'm gonna be taking a chance, here. I know you can do this, Cicero, but you're going to have to trust me.

First, I want you to use Light screen. That Blizzard is going to hurt anyway, but I know you're a tough dragon. Try to dodge the blizzard, as well.

Next, I want you to fly around that blizzard (hopefully without getting hit), get close, and use Dynamic Punch.

Next turn, I want you to rest for a turn. Hopefully you'll still be able to.

You can do this, Cicero. Win it for me, win it for your team, and win it for all the dragons that are tired of getting their butts frozen by Ice type moves.
    More importantly, though, do it FOR THE MUSIC!

Veteran Trainer

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 6===

The song ends, and the beats keep rolling through the speakers. Mr DJ, what do you do for a living beside make our souls feel good?

Whoa, this really fits, DJ!

Cicero knows he's in trouble if that ice comes at him one more time. She he does the best thing he could have done this time. He forces a barrier up-made out of the bending of light. Because that's something we see every day. he pane holds its integrity as Snore barrels a Blizzard right through it. Most of the Blizzard's chill is knocked down, but Cicero still feels the sting of it.

SW: -10E ~~~ Cic: -4E/-20H

Dragon or not, Ice sucks and must be destroyed. With lightning sped by his side, he leaves the safety of his screen and dives a Snore. Snore and Cicero grapple for a moment, before Cicero lands that ever faithful punch to Snore's left temple. The larger beast falls and lands on his back.

Cicero watches as it wobbles before rolling over to get up, and senses....crap! He books for his shielding, and makes it back just in time...to watch Snore blow his nose. Eww.

SW: -12H Cfn ~~~ Cic: -6E

Oh what a breather! Cicero sits down and begins to formulate a plan of action. One that is well, a fast acting one, as Snore manages to shoot off a Thunderbolt at him! That probably should not have happened...

SW: -8E ~~~ Cic: +6E/-10H

===End Stats===

BT

Entertaining quotes!

Elite Trainer

relax for another turn, then make with the more owiesowies by using focus blast ~ focus blast

if he snaps himself from confusion, replace one of the focus blasts with Dynamic Punch

if he uses a non-damaging move (Besides moves like Protect or detect T_T), use Focus Punch

Master Trainer

Confusion is annoying.

Double Team until it works, then Relax until it works, then Rock Slide.

Veteran Trainer

Will post tonight. So busy these days, don't approve.

Entertaining quotes!

Veteran Trainer

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 7===

Man, chiptunes have been dominating the dance floor. Not like I'm complaining. Contemplating buying a nickel battery and starting up my Saturn after I get out this club...poor memory card slot is messed and so some games don't read ri...ANYWAY!

..But somehow, I'm super hyped now!

As the music rejuvenates the floor, Cicero tries to relax. Its hard when SUCH EPINESS rings through your limbic system-but he does so nonetheless. The confused Snorlax over there, he manages to stand up and split apart!

But I'm pretty sure its still confused. Luck. Of. The. Draw.

SW: -3E 4 cl. ~~~ Cic: +6E

Or is it? This is a odd one. It's..we'll they are all just lying there. In different positions. Not moving. Can't tell if confused. Cicero doesn't know what to think, and errs on the side of caution. Patience turns into a full force Punch...that rips a clone alive. Wow.

SW: +6E ~~~ Cic: -10E

Cicero turns to face the remaining Snorlaxes, and notes they're all up. Crap. He called it right, but no thanks to tht mkiss, hitting it was like hitting a very large goose in a room full of skinny flamingoes. Kinda difficult if you think about it. Charging up a blast seemed the best route. He fired off the ki energy, and watched as Snore Warrior Brigade dogpiled toward him. One of them vanished from the blast, but the others, oh god they hit hard. Not with their bodies, but the stones they caused to rise and fall from their repeated jumping.

SW: -8E ~~~ Cic: -10E/-16H

===End Stats===

Oslo

Entertaining quotes!

Master Trainer

Rock Slide and then take the forced Relax.

Elite Trainer

Relax, use focus punch, EXTRA focus to find the real one this time (hopefully ), then relax.

Veteran Trainer

Good! Another Gymmie!

===Stipulations===

‡ Category O ‡

‡ Category A ‡

‡ Category B ‡

‡ Category C ‡

‡ Category D ‡

===Battlers===

===Round 8===

ooh, smooth transition

Where have I heard this before?

Heh, Both Pokemon take a moment to sway to the music, before focusing back on the battle. Warrior and Cicero eye each other down...and all the clones, in Cicero's case. But, while Snore starts a Rocky deluge to hamper Cicero, the dragon takes the hit.

SW: -8E ~~~ Cic: +6E/-16H

Maybe it was really focusing. Maybe. Because the punch that Cicero threw not only erupted the rubble around him, it also slammed the real Snore dead on his back.

SW: OH! -20H ~~~ Cic: -10E

Warrior's clones vanish in the blink of an eye, as does Cicero's Light Screen. Cicero stands triumphant even though, like really, he's about a hair from falling over.

SW: :/ ~~~ Cic: D:

===End Stats===

Oslo.

[BT, since you ran outta energy after that punch, you're in forced relax mode. You have two actions next round...]

Entertaining quotes!